View Poll Results: Should the Supreme Court hear Anna Nicole's case?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • No

2 50.00%

Thread: Supreme Court to hear Anna Nicole's case!

Default Supreme Court to hear Anna Nicole's case!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/27/pl....ap/index.html

The Supreme Court actually is going to hear the case of Anna Nicole Smith, who is trying to get the money she inherited from the old man she married (for money, as we all know).

Do you think the SCOTUS is right in hearing this case, or that it should be spending its time on more important cases?

Personally, I don't understand why in the world they need to worry about this case. Who the hell cares? We know she married him for money... she used him. His sons are protecting his fortune. Why should she get anything? So that she can buy more coke and appear on TV?

c'mon ,
    you really thought ppl would debate on anna nicole!!!!!!!!

its a waste of time .

cheers

Let's role play for a little bit...

Your mom dies at the age of 65. Your dad, having a decent amount of money behind him, is feeling a little rascly and finds himself a 20 year old blonde with an overly fake chest. He lives happy for the rest of his years in semi-ignorant bliss while you and the rest of the family watch behind the scenes knowing exactly what it is going on.

You dad passes and the blondie gets everything your father made his name in the world for by simply shaking her tail and jumping up and down vigourously. How do you feel about that?

Put aside the money, your dad spent his life making a name for himself and worked hard doing it (theoretically). Now his senile fling has run away with it all as she planned.

My guess is that's not going to make you happy. I say let the supreme court hear it to destroy the hopes and dreams of plus-sized, aging, ex-playboy models.

I agree with jmunsters, and since it is quite obvious that the woman is a gold digger, I don't think she should be awarded a penny.

Having said that, I think we've got some pretty ridiculous laws on inheritance, alimony and litigation in general.

i'd have to agree.. Anne Nicola Smith is a waste of space.. truly not worth the debate guys :lol:

The leagal argument is really worth debating, even if a ditzy bimbo is the one raising it.

if a man gets a girl by being rich, isn't it just the same as a girl getting a man by being pretty? why not marry for money? hey, i married to have a kid. would you take the kid away just because i planned for it?

i wonder if he got his money's worth. mmm, i wish i had money so some handsome hunk would tend to me in my old-age ;-)

as for children deserving your money, i thought the point of a will is that the money is yours and yours alone and you can do what you want with it? i hate the idea of inheriting from my parents' death. it's morbid. i'd much rather they just enjoyed their lives (p.s. i'm cut out of their will by my own request).
    Last edited by shamimkhaliq; 03-18-2009 at 09:55 PM.

really thought ppl would debate from my parents

Create iPhone Ringtone is very easy, you just need a program to help you, i think iPhone Ringtones is a good one.