Thread: **************FTP DOWN!!! Don't freak out ******************

Default **************FTP DOWN!!! Don't freak out ******************

Is the FTP servers down again? I cant log on to upload. And if they are then could in the future that the admins send out a email to the members to let them know they are going down and how long they expect them to be down. Same thing with the HTTP server. That way we would know what is going on and that would keep many of people from getting upset.

FTP IS DOWN RIGHT NOW

For the one that's curious about why ftp is down or trying to spread the news. Please stop creating new thread regarding this issue. I, myself, am having this problem too. I noticed today when I was trying to ftp to my server. The reason is unknown. So right now please do your best to stay put and wait :D

Default :0

thank you i thought i lost my site!

And here was me discovering this problem and about to post a thread about it.

OK, so it's everybody. Well let's hope it's fixed soon. It has obviously been out now for over 12 hours.

These are some hard times for BizHat, they need our support now more than ever =)

Quote Originally Posted by HPD.
    These are some hard times for BizHat, they need our support now more than ever =)
    That's very sensitive of you and YES, admin and other supporting staff need your moral support! :D

FTP Works now... again, but... again, I still can not upload files other than *.htm When will I be able to upload photos and other files?

Its working here too, pretty fast too. Havent tried uploading any files rather than html though.

I see all stuff is working. Therefore I guess i will go ahead and lock this thread for good. :D