Thread: Jayam Ravi wants to pair up with Anushka

Default Jayam Ravi wants to pair up with Anushka

Anushka Shetty is among the most sought after heroines in Tollywood and Kollywood. She made her debut in the Telugu film ‘Super’ with Nagarjuna.

From then, Anushka has acted with almost all the leading stars in the industry. She is involved in many films like ‘Saguni’, ‘Alex Pandian’, ‘Thaandavam’ and ‘Erandam Ulagam’ in Tamil and in few other Tollywood films also.Anushka has right combination of beauty and huge amounts of talent. Moreover, when acting with her, most of the films become hit. Hence, many Actors crave to act with Anushka.

Recently, Jayam Ravi has expressed his desire to pair up with Anushka. In a recent present meet, he said that, "I would like thank my Brother and father for supporting me this much in the film industry. Genelia has been the most suitable heroine for me. As of now, I like to pair up with Anushka and act". On seeing the tight schedules of Anushka, it seems that, Jayam Ravi should wait for quite some time, for his desire to turn into reality.

Keywords:Anushka Shetty, Tollywood , Kollywood,Super’ with Nagarjuna,Saguni,Alex Pandian,Thaandavam,Erandam Ulagam,Tollywood,Jayam Ravi ,Genelia.

Ya they will the best pair, if they work together...