Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die.

One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life… You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!

Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never forgets u.

A friend is sweet when its new….but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you.

A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.

If kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u mine.

People live People die People Laugh People Cry Some give up Some will try Some say hi Some say bye Others may forget YOU but never will I.

If I were to be anything in this world…. I’d be ur tears!!!… So, I can be conceived in ur heart, born in ur eyes, live on ur cheeks & die on ur lips!!!!!

If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my “FRIEND” u r the “BEST”!!!!!!!!!

A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be special breed, yes, perfect friends r very few, so lucky I m for having you.

They say it takes a minute 2 fine a special person, an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then an entire life 2 forget them.

When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? “I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!!!!!”

Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!

It takes half our life to find true friends & half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you & wish to spend the rest keeping you.

In my life I learned how… 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest 2 be faithful 2 forgive but I couldn’t learn how.. 2 stop rembering u.

A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.

Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.

U got style, u got sex-appeal, u got the intelligence and u sure got the body. Wait. Sorry, wrong number!

Of all the gifts, big and small, your friendship is the greatest of them all.

A ring is round and has no end, that's how long I'll be your friend!!!

The morning is just a few moments away. Go to sleep and when you wake up, remember me as a friend who is always there for you and never let you down

Yes, God made you first, but there is always a rough draft before the final copy.

The NHS regrets to inform you that your birth was an accident. Please report to your nearest hospital to be put down. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you are in trouble, If you need a hand, Just call my number, because I'm your friend!

Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself, because I like you, you're my friend!!!

Those who think that things happen too fast are expected in a bank or a post office!

Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things.

You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend !

A friend is always welcome ... Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance ... When it concerns real friendship!!

Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!

No gold or precious stones ... give us happiness and peace, friendship and its warmth ... will bring it to us

There is a big difference between friendship and a rose... Roses last only a while ... but friendship is for ever

I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you

Friends are like stars... you don't see them all the time, but you know they're there!

Life is not easy and it will never be, but you've got friends and one of them is me ...

I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!!

When friendship is deeply rooted, it is a plant that cannot even be uprooted by a storm....

Keywords:friendship sms, friendship poems, friendship scraps,friendship quotes,cute friendship messages