Thread: wOtnOt - The mother of all websites - Visit 2day

Default wOtnOt - The mother of all websites - Visit 2day

Hi freinds,

Check this http://www.wotnot.8m.com

Its a great new website coming up for you people to be launched on 2nd Jan, 2006 and the maker of the website is making all possible preparation to make this website the 8th wonder of the world - THE WEBSITE OF UR DREAMS. There will everything you can think of. Masala to simple, love to friendship, friends to matrimonial, galleries to forum, etc.

This is made only for you people and he needs your help. Just go to the temprorary link, you will find a totally rough layout of the website. You will find a form out there, where you will have to answer 5 questions which will inturn give him the idea of how you want the site to be. He'll be encoding the whole website himself. Everything on the website will be done by himself. He wants to test his skills to the ultimate and make this dream project a success one. I am helping as much as I can and because you people have been with me in all my website works, want you to help my friend. It will be his life-time project and always have been a dream for him. Your feedbacks, help, comments, reviews are desperately needed and i know u won't dissapoint me.

Hence i hope to generate a huge response from you people to make this website which one can never dream of. See it growing by the day...

Take care
    Be well...
    Yogesh
    www.yogeshgoel.8m.com
    Maker of-
    -World's LARGEST directory of SMSs.
    -SAINA MIRZA's largest picture gallery.
    -RIYA SEN's largest picture gallery.
    -KATRINA KAIF's largest picture gallery.
    -BIPASHA BASU's largest picture gallery.

Default greet u

i have already visitd ur first home page.it's marvellos.
    jokes section is the highlight(i think)
    i greet u that this site to a extra feather to ur hat.
    awaiting for it.
    on the post day.
    remind me by pm

gonna thanks

---------ok...good luck man!