Thread: Loading avatars to my board

Default Loading avatars to my board

I've gone over the administration control panel about 4 times now and it's not at all clear to me how I'm supposed upload anything into my avatar gallery. Please advise. Thank you.

Default Loading avatars to message board

L'il help?

I just need to know how to load my avatars. I'm sure this is nothing too complex. The only reason I'm still typing is because the system is telling me this message is too short so evidently I have to type a lot of b/s when all I really wanted to say is ...

L'il help?

First is to upload your avatar on a host, a good one and is free is www.photobucket.com

Then go to Profile and paste the link on the space provided below "Link to off-site Avatar"

there you go.

OK. I guess I should have been more clear. I know how to upload an avatar to my individual account on my board. My problem is that my avatar gallery has nothing in it. I want to upload some standard avatars to my gallery for my users to choose from. There doesn't seem to be a way to do that. What am I missing?

I don't think netfreehost will allow you to upload avatars gallery, because vatars gallery need to upload the avatars images to the images/avatars/yourname folder....then import the gallery list to the forum...that's the way to upload them..the problem is netfreehost down't allow you to upload anything to your.netfreehost.com account...so you have to use only the materials they provide..... :roll:

yea, if you are useing netfreehost forum than you can't do nothing about it. The best thing you could do is to upload some standar avatars to www.photobucket.com or anywhere else and make a post with explanation how to link off-site avatar. Than you include in that same post the links and screenshots of avatars you uploaded so the users just need to chose one and copy-paste the link in their profile.

Thanks for the responses. I guess that kind of sucks. I wish I had known that before I worked so hard on this board here. That's just not gonna get it done for me.

Eh I know, I had the same problem.. we should read the rules better.