Thread: Site About Overclocking PC

Default Site About Overclocking PC

You want to overclock some part of your pc and you don't know where and how to start, here is the best site for beginners and pros. Many beginners guides, and plenty of great tips even for expirienced overclockers.

Link:

http://www.overclockers.com/

I feel the trading speed for stability (This is the fundimental fact behind overclocking) is not worth it.

Sure you can get away with some overclocking with the right experience and cooling systems, but for the time and money you put into it usually you could just upgrade cpu's for a comparable cost.

It wasn't the hare that won the race.

Not true, overclocking is for people with lower budget that want to get better performance.

Overclocking when it is done good and smart dosen't mean unstability. Take for exsample crap of the cooling system that you get with standard computers. Standard cooler cools cpu to 50 C! The life of CPU depends on temperature.

Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by pond.bizhat.com
    I feel the trading speed for stability (This is the fundimental fact behind overclocking) is not worth it.

Sure you can get away with some overclocking with the right experience and cooling systems, but for the time and money you put into it usually you could just upgrade cpu's for a comparable cost.

Joking?
    you can reach up to 30% of CPU perfomance doing nothing, just overclock you CPU. And if you buy good CPU coller, or water-cooler system you can encrease you CPU perfomance up to 50% without any risk. So usualy the prices for CPU-s grows exponentialy so you can save up to 50-200% of you CPU cost...
    Thats simple, just think...
    My example 1700 (1466MHz)XP+ Thorobred-b operates like 2200Mhz at standart cooler. Thats increace perfomance up to 50-60%, cource the FSB are higher too...
    When I by my CPU it cost 70$ and 2400-2600XP cost more than 200$
    So just count and think...

Quote Originally Posted by kidman
    Quote Originally Posted by pond.bizhat.com

Joking?
    you can reach up to 30% of CPU perfomance doing nothing, just overclock you CPU. And if you buy good CPU coller, or water-cooler system you can encrease you CPU perfomance up to 50% without any risk. So usualy the prices for CPU-s grows exponentialy so you can save up to 50-200% of you CPU cost...
    Thats simple, just think...
    My example 1700 (1466MHz)XP+ Thorobred-b operates like 2200Mhz at standart cooler. Thats increace perfomance up to 50-60%, cource the FSB are higher too...
    When I by my CPU it cost 70$ and 2400-2600XP cost more than 200$
    So just count and think...
    Same thing with me - from my 2200XP to 3200XP

If you know what to buy and how to use it you can save some serius bucks. The link to site I posted is for n00bs and for pros, you can find everything there.

Enjoy
    -HP