Thread: logo?

Default logo?

I was thinking just recently, maybe the site could use a spice. Something like a logo to go along with ‘BizHat’.

We as member should contribute our ideas, upon the logo idea. Maybe make some examples and post them up… see what the administrators think about it.

Your voices are welcome.

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

I think the BizHat symbol is kind of bland too. I would be cool if they changed it from an eyesore to something that would catch the eye. I think they should get on with a logo. Or at least change the lettering to something more interesting.

-cardproductions

Well I would make Bizhat.com a good image, but I am a non-creative person, and I don't have really any good pictures at all, so I can test and try somethings out for bizhat, but when you change a logo like on the top there, you have to edit alot of template pages, well I don't know how bizhat.com has their templates, but I'm pretty sure thats how they did that though.

You have a point there on the changing all the templates. I think when they have enough new things to change they do a maintence check, like change everything they have wanted to and shut down the system for a little.

Don't shut down!
    we had to wait for too long last time.

Looks isnt everything, it helps but what counts is a very good free hosting like BizHat so im satisfied with it =)