Thread: FORUM RULES.(READ BEFORE BROWSING THE FORUM)

Default FORUM RULES.(READ BEFORE BROWSING THE FORUM)

ABUSING IS BANNED,RESPECT ALL THE MEMBERS AND LIVE PEACEFULLY.

ADVERTISING OTHER FORUMS IS BANNED ALSO.DONT GIVE LINKS TO OTHER FORUM.YOU WILL RECEIVE STRAIGHT BAN.

1) Guys dont give your email Ids here seeking anything to be forwarded to that. If seen anyone doing so, will be banned forever.

Here we dont provide mailing support for you guys. Anything you want request here and get it from here. Who would take pain in mailing the clips/pics that you request to your email ids? By doing so how many such members would start requesting and how can it all be satisfied? Doing so, your email Ids can be used in subscribing to many spam sites, thus your inbox would be flooded with spams. So dont let that happen.

That doesn't serve the purpose of this forum.

Never give your email Ids in the forum. If seen, You are BANNED and BANGED from this place for sure.

2) While replying to any post/topic, one should have their thoughts put across. Just quoting others comments in to your reply is also considered as SPAM here. So beware, QUOTE of OTHERS ALONE found in your reply is a SPAM SPAM SPAM for sure. And you are considered as spammer from then. If you are so lazy to type anything but others comments as QUOTE, better stay off from that post than being BANNED.

Best example for this is shihabuddeen's reply on the following topic. Visit this link - http://forums.bizhat.com/viewtopic.php?t=14601.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND ENCOURAGE POSTERS RATHER THAN DOWNLOADING STUFF AND LEAVING.COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks for all your cooperation.
    Cheers

hey I am new to this site can you tell me how do I get the movie links

Thumbs up Cheap Versace

Versace Collection and wholesale Versace clothing Couture are licenced diffusion lines. These clothing lines incorporate elements of the signature Gianni Versace clothing line, while focusing on current seasonal trends.
    Last edited by film; 12-17-2013 at 05:43 AM.

can you tell me how do I get the movie links .....

Last edited by film; 12-17-2013 at 05:43 AM.