Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Count Dracula: Real?

Default Count Dracula: Real?

Count Dracula / Blod the impailer

Was: Romainan Emperor for 7 Terms.
    Did: Drink Blood, steaked people and publicized the hangings.
    When: Ottoman Empire, 1438 - 1476
    About: Wanted to be emperor of Romania for a long period of time, so he impailed and diciplined people by killing them or inprisoning then or impailing them and drinking their blood. He was prisoned for his cruilty, and had guards buy birds for him to drink their blood and gutted and drank blood of rats in the prision cell. Even after his inprisonment, he regained power over romainia once again, and died. Soposidly killed by the Turk's in battle. And was barried within his Castle. When his grave was opened 1973, the only found animal bones. Count Dracula has escaped death once again.

My Opinion: I think he is the real dracula, because of his ancestry and evidence writen in books and the facts were founded by stroker the real dracula story writer.

Do you believe in these facts?

but at the end of the day every story is twisted with time so it could just turn out it was some guy who had that disease where they cant go out in daylight 4got the name and it just twisted from there like chinese wispers .. type of thing ...

Default Re: Count Dracula: Real?

Quote Originally Posted by CFE_aAa_FeLoNy
    Count Dracula / Blod the impailer

Was: Romainan Emperor for 7 Terms.
    Did: Drink Blood, steaked people and publicized the hangings.
    When: Ottoman Empire, 1438 - 1476
    About: Wanted to be emperor of Romania for a long period of time, so he impailed and diciplined people by killing them or inprisoning then or impailing them and drinking their blood. He was prisoned for his cruilty, and had guards buy birds for him to drink their blood and gutted and drank blood of rats in the prision cell. Even after his inprisonment, he regained power over romainia once again, and died. Soposidly killed by the Turk's in battle. And was barried within his Castle. When his grave was opened 1973, the only found animal bones. Count Dracula has escaped death once again.

My Opinion: I think he is the real dracula, because of his ancestry and evidence writen in books and the facts were founded by stroker the real dracula story writer.

Do you believe in these facts?

IS THIS TRUE.
    I HAVE SEEN SOME HORROR DRACULA MOVIES.
    T TNK IT'S JUST SOME IMAGINATION

GREAT FACTS.
    WANNA I HAVE TO BELIEVE THIZ

THK U GUY

Default i have a q

guys
    do vampire and dracula's are same.
    pls rply

I beilive that there was a person like this, because there is old documents, that state an old queen of Romaina drank blood of young maids, and rats, and animals.

I did mispell tons of this in that post, because I have a hard time hearing the History Channel :P
    Then I looked this info up, and its a match of a very good site, and I wrote this from listening to the History Channel, I missed many facts etc, so I don't really have 1/3 of what I heard.

acho mentira essa historia de dracula ?

Default demoro

quero minha honpage

Default in this age?

well, when i was three, i love watching sesame street. count dracula is one of my fave character. he taught me to count, u know, one (hahaha!), two (hahaha!), three (hahaha!), three rubber duckies (flashes of lightnings with matching thunder rolls)... hahahaha!

count dracula, one of the more famous vampires (the other one being L'estat, basically because he was played by the vampiric persona of Brad Pitt), i would say can be verily placed in history (yup, i believe he existed), but aside from his physical existence, he is not immortal. he may be a savage, but that can only be attributed, i think to a syndrome towards blood-thirst, literally and figuratively speaking.

it has been said that Count Dracula was based on Vlad the Impaler

then fictionalized a thousand times over to make him creepier.

it has been said that Count Dracula was based on Vlad the Impaler

then fictionalized a thousand times over to make him creepier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast