Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Online Dating Tips

Well your post is very nice and knowledgeable for everyone thanks for sharing with us....

I don't know why it's called online dating because dating happens offline...however, when getting to know people online for potential offline dates, here are some tips:

1. Represent yourself truthfully...don't act like someone you are not, don't put bogus info or pics in your profile

2. Don't give out any personal information (name, phone number, address, place of work) until you've gotten to know someone a bit...in fact, it's best not to divulge that info until after you've met and gotten an impression of them...

3. When you make arrangements to meet, do so in a public place...arrive and leave separately...don't have them pick you up or vice versa, don't let them follow you home...

4. If something seems off or too good to be true, let that be a red flag...there are plenty of honest and kewl people online, but there are also plenty who are not...use good judgement and don't believe everything you see or hear

Default -

A long time I posted about getting out of a 10 year relationship and starting online dating. Well I tried all the apps and learned a lot But I am happy to say that I met an amazing partner who me and my family adores. We will be moving in with each other in June

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234