Thread: 7 Tips For Staying Cool In Summer

Default 7 Tips For Staying Cool In Summer

When summer’s heat touches, its pinnacle prickly heat and sun burns come our way and deprives us of all the fun. But, you need not worry. Here we give you 7 tips to keep yourself cool this summer.

1. Keep yourself hydrated

Keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots and lots of water daily. Water not just cleanses your body but also flushes out all the impurities of your body. Human body comprises almost 70% of water and that’s the reason we should drink lots of water. The heat of summer also causes the body to lose water by perspiration. Hence, it is important to maintain the water level in the body by drinking adequate quantity of water daily.

2. Use Aloe Vera

The Aloe Vera plant has many healing powers. It has been used for years because of its special cooling effect that helps to lessen the effect of heat in summer. You can use it as a face pack, hair pack or simply consume it. It will keep your body cool from inside, in spite of the heat outside. Aloe Vera application gets you rid of that painful heat within days. It can also be used as a great ice pack to apply on your skin in the summer.

3. Use a deodorant always

Nothing is a bigger turn off than body odor. The sad fact is, the heat of summer makes you perspire more than you usually do. Even the thought sounds gross, isn’t it? Girls, don’t let smelly armpits and body odor keep your friends away from you. Aquatic, floral, oriental and fruity fragrances are ‘in’ this summer. Choose your favorite fragrance and be prepared to sport any event with confidence.

4. Consume healthy foods

Oranges, watermelons, muskmelons, cucumbers and other citrus fruits are great for summer. Fresh fruits, juices and salads are healthy foods and they beat the heat. Yogurt is a great way to get rid of heat from your body. Avoid spicy and oily food. Consuming such foods in summer can result in pimples and heat boils.

5. Take a cold shower

When cold water hits your body at a high velocity, it improves and increases blood circulation in the body. It doesn’t cost a thing to stand under a cold shower for a few minutes before work. You will find yourself coming out feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Ditch the tub and introduce your body to the shower.

6. Wear summer friendly clothes

Less is more in summer. Get your beach shorts, tube tops and sundresses out of the closet. Make sure that you wear a large hat and a pair of sunglasses whenever you step outside. Also use fabrics that have the ability to soak sweat and allow air to pass through them. Cotton, lycra, linen and tropical wool are some fabrics that will be perfect to
    wear in the heat of summer.

7. Wear a sunscreen

Direct exposure to the sun, especially in summer, can cause blackening of the skin, freckles, pre-aging wrinkles, age spots, skin rash, prickly heat and, sometimes, even skin cancer. Although it a is important to wear a sunscreen all year round, summer is that time of the year when you just shouldn’t avoid it.

Keywords: Cool In Summer , hydrated, summer health, cold shower, summer friendly clothes, sunscreen, Aloe Vera

Very good tips on how to stay fresh in summers. Summers are hot and humid and for me, A/C and coolers are the only source to stay cool. But while travelling it becomes very hard to avoid the harsh sun and the humidity. I had always carried an eau de cologne water bottle with me to wipe my face and hands to make myself feel fresh and cool. The Premium brand has an excellent cologne water. I must say this personal care product brand of JKHC is a very good product which I am sure many agree and must be already using it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by simba1211; 05-04-2017 at 01:04 PM.