Though newbie Paoli Dam is seemingly charged due to the fact that she could get the performer in her out for 'Hate Story', the fact still remains that for the audience it is the boldness factor that would pull them into theaters. However the leading lady insists that once audience would step into the film, they would realise that there is a definite class attached to the proceedings as well.

"Yes, it is the credibility factor attached to 'Hate Story' and the film would speak the loudest there", declares Paoli, "The film is beautifully shot and the shocking twist in the story is very unique as well. Yes there are fiery dialogues and then of course there is skin show. But then aisa toh ab har jagah hota hai. Bollywood mein aaj aaya hai par in other countries of the world it has there been long. So then shocking factor kya hai? Body language and boldness, right?"

Of course, it is this unabashed display of body language and inherent boldness that has done the trick.

Says Paoli, "Well, let me tell you then that just like the way I cried and smiled in the film, I was quite natural while going bold as well. There wasn't any extra effort put."

Didn't we tell you, she is one feisty woman! 'Hate Story' releases all over this Friday.

Keywords:Paoli Dam,Hate Story,aisa toh ab har jagah hota hai,Bollywood, mein aaj aaya hai par, Body language,boldness,hindi film news