Thread: Please, I want to delete my account.

omart Guest

Default Please, I want to delete my account.

I will not use my account, and I want to delete it. Please, can an administrator delete my account? or can I do it myself?

Also, I have a little doubt about it: I have read some requests of other people asking the same than me (deleting their accounts) and the administrators was really nice and did it, but , I noted that the Viewing Profile pages of that people are not eliminated yet. Why their Viewing Profile pages still exist if their accounts have been already deleted?

Thank you for any help!

umh..lot of people have problems on sign-up accounts, but you want to delete account!

He wants to delete his account because he probably hates bizhat.
    i'm wondering why?! :D

omart Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Holanda
    He wants to delete his account because he probably hates bizhat.
    i'm wondering why?! :D
    Of course I do NOT hate bizhat! I think it is a great place, but I really will not need it, so, I think it is useless to keep an account if I will not use it.

:)

that's a great vieuw i think that some other peopel wil have there acaunts until some one notice that its not in use anymore so they delete it. :?
    i hope that there some more people like this person.

That is a really nice thuought, to recycle the space, if he nolonger need or anyone at all they should have an option to delete in my opinion.

I notice that some email account will automatically get deleted if the used does not login for the past 3months or so, i just wonder if this is the case here at bizhat.com if we dont' login to our webpage and update it, most of us are not in any kind of business just organization or personal webpage devolepers and sometime after succesffully upload a webpage, they'll never again login for years. and just keep on passing their webpage link to their friends and family....