Ok, I'm very happy to announce that I earned my first 144% in 12DailyPro. That's 12% per day for 12 days. I only had to surf 12 pages each day which took about 5 minutes per day. I automatically receive my funds within 7 days directly into my E-Gold account or Storm Pay account.

http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=128846

Here is what my upline has to say about 12DailyPro:

One of my best Online money makers right now is having explosive growth! 12Daily Pro has turned out to be one of the BEST Paid To Surf sites Online, and one of the BEST Money Making Opportunities Online as well!

12Daily Pro now has well over 40,000 VERY HAPPY members and will soon reach 50,000 in less than a month from now.

I was just paid $1,100 to my e-gold account and I have re-invested some of my profits! This program is a pure money making machine that is turning into a very serious and lucrative business opportunity.

The growth rate in 12Daily is Amazing as more and more people are realizing that this program is for real and will be here a LONG TIME!

Here are the reasons why 12 Daily Pro is working so well:

- You only have to surf 12 pages each day to earn 12% on your investment. Basically 5 minutes of your time!

- Your investment earns 12% per day for only 12 Days which gives you after 12 Days 144% return!

- Once your Investment matures in 12 Days you get paid out automatically to your Payment Processor account. There is NO Compounding at all!

- In order to stay active you have to re-invest with fresh money after your investment retires.

In other words fresh money is always coming in and there are no false or fake profits created by the effect of compounding!

Frankly this business model is pure GENIUS and I wish more programs would follow the same logic. See your investment only lasts 12 days and you are paid out. Your return is only 144% and if you want to make more money after 12 Days you have to put REAL Money in.

Plus they pay 12% on all your referrals investments! This is a great and a fair referral fee and people are recruiting to bring more money into the system.

Look 144% Return on your investment in 12 days is pretty good and you can keep tuning it over every 12 Days. I know people in this program that are making great money every 12 Days and they did not put in alot in the beginning!

12Daily Pro could easily last years with this model because money is always flowing into the system! At the beginning I was very skeptical at first but now I think this program is a REAL winner.

Take a look at their Forum and see how many happy members they have. Everyone is getting paid and making EASY MONEY.

Trying to help YOU Make Money.

http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=128846