Thread: Spot Reduction and Help!

Default Spot Reduction and Help!

Hello there. Finally I came to a forum for some help. Yes, probably another "how to remove spots" thread. I have looked everywhere and need a good answer or suggestion. Here are my rountines of a 7 day week and how I wash my face and stuff. Most of my spots exist under my hair line, cheeks, and under my cheeks. Similarly, I will list what I eat as well and do.

I also have acne on my shoulders, back, and stomach. I normally wash my face with warm water using a flannell covered, then I wipe all of my face with it. Then, I get another flannel and pour cold water on it and then wash where I used the hot flannel. This is the morning I do this only.

Monday - Sunday : 6 - 10 am. I eat between then some Frosties 1 Bowl, 1 Bacon Roll + 1 Hash Brown Roll. Roll being White no Butter.
    Around 11am - 1pm I eat 2 lots of sandiwiches (Butter too) sometimes with either cheese/cornbeef/peanut butter. Also snacks include: Crisps, Chocolate Bars, Cake, biscuits

Dinner I have: Roast Potatoes, Scotch Eggs, Pork Pie, Chips, Burgers, Sausages, Waffles, Mash Potato, Baked Beans, Fish Cake, Fish, Yorkshire Pudding.

Activities: Outside of work I normally stay at home on the Laptop, Play PS3, see my girlfriend we normally watch a dvd, and have fun. I sometimes see my mates.

PLEASE COULD SOMEONE ADVISE WHAT TO DO? Like what to change, step by step? I need a routine, and need good remedies/products to heal my spots from my face. Work sometimes stresses me out perhaps this is a cause as well.

Anybody please help? Thanks for the taking the time to read my thread, and comment on everything. I will love you forever.

Anyone? Sorry for the bump.

Hello anybody alive

I have the sameproblem,so Iaskedfor help?

> .....................