Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Choice...

Default Re: Can't choose...

Quote Originally Posted by roadkiller
    Quote Originally Posted by jaja_bdr
    Right now, nah, i can't decide. I have favorites maybe, but it's because my taste buds make the choice for me. but when you asked which is better, then i would have to know which manufactures what, does the company espouses social responsibility, does it follow strict environment regulations and labor laws... then, after, i can say one is better than the other.
    Ok which ones from those would you prefer to have?
    Coke, Orange juice, Apple Juice, Mango Juice, Grape Juice, or Pineapple Juice, Burger King, PizzaHut... and lotsa pasta!!!! =)

Quote Originally Posted by nobody
    Right now, nah, i can't decide. I have favorites maybe, but it's because my taste buds make the choice for me. but when you asked which is better, then i would have to know which manufactures what, does the company espouses social responsibility, does it follow strict environment regulations and labor laws... then, after, i can say one is better than the other.
    Coke, Orange juice, Apple Juice, Mango Juice, Grape Juice, or Pineapple Juice, Burger King, PizzaHut... and lotsa pasta!!!! =)
    forgot to log in. hahaha! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by nobody
    forgot to log in. hahaha! :lol:

lol,

I love pasta too. Although I have to have Marinara sauce and Mozzerela cheese too.

COKE (addicted), Apple Juice, Vodka (im from sweden what do you think, we invented it HAHA :D ), Burger King.

Quote Originally Posted by Soph
    COKE (addicted), Apple Juice, Vodka (im from sweden what do you think, we invented it HAHA :D ), Burger King.
    Yeah I think I'm addicted to Coke too, lol. Not really into apple juice, but I always have it at home as an excuse for having a glass with a particular colored liquid with ice in it, lol. Vodka, yeah, thats pretty good. I used to love McDonalds but for some reason I lost taste for their food, and now can't stand them, so I switched my alliance to Burger King.

I don't like cold drinks at all. Any fruit juice is OK. But that should be fresh with no additional artificial flavors added :-)

Default Re: Your Choice...

Diet Coke [tastes better than normal Coke and doesn't rot your teeth]

Tap water

Grape Juice

Beer

???

McDonalds

Dominos by FAR

EJ

Sprite , Aquafina , VODKA , Mac Donalds and Pizza Hut , because I'm from Bulgaria and we don't have Burger King and Dominos :? We have only cool girls and very good Internet for little money :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by crazybg
    because I'm from Bulgaria and we don't have Burger King and Dominos :? We have only cool girls and very good Internet for little money :twisted:
    Nice to know the Bulgaria update on cool gals and very good Internet. :-)

shuncou Guest

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast