Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

15 68.18%
  • no

7 31.82%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: what is love#######@@@@@

We love for getting married. i strongly disagree with u neeraj. Love is not a feeling to be restarted. It will/should come only once in ur life. If it comes more than once, then it is not true love.

Dear indianbaba,

I knew when I posted - that my views are not going to be welcomed by the readers and you have every reasons to come and argue.

I am NOT against any love - affair or love getting converted into marriages or the reverse phenomenon my dear friend. Your first love is always special.

But I disagree with you when you say "We love for getting married". This is conditional love but as my understanding goes - love asks for sacrifice. It should empower you so that you may live without each other also.

I feel its the Indian Bollywood Films that have distorted the meaning of Love and the current age young generation like us sometimes get confused with it.

I welcome your views.

Quote Originally Posted by http://neerajsingh.bizhat
    . It should empower you so that you may live without each other also.
    But that should be the final thing. And it is noway connected to indian bollywood. i don't watch hindi movies at all. it is our culture, heritage to live with the lover whom u loved.

Quote Originally Posted by indianbaba
    And it is noway connected to indian bollywood
    I agree with you dear friend indianbaba. It's no way connected with bollywood / hollywood or any such kind of thing. I just mentioned above names to add some glamor to it :-)

Quote Originally Posted by indianbaba
    it is our culture, heritage to live with the lover whom u loved.
    Please add one more word to the list of culture and heritage. We should act human and live with the lover whom we loved - BUT if things didn't turn out our way, lets not get discouraged. Life is so precious and beautiful and the almighty has so many pleasant surprises for us. Lets accept it with smile.

I watched your argument Neeraj/Ebisu-san and indianbaba and if you allow me, I would like to ask a few questions myself on the matter.
    Neeraj says that if you are in love with someone but can't marry him for some reasons, you should be happy. I would like to know what kind of reasons could there be.
    Your mate being already married? Your parents not wanting your mate/ vice versa? Social factors? Age factors? Wealth factors? Someone blackmailing you?
    Each case is different. If your mate is already married, then the relationship is wrong - and should not have started. If it's a parent thing, you shouldn't bother listening to them. You're their child, if they can't accept your decisions, let them not. But don't be bothered. If it's a factor thing, you can always overcome it. Blackmail? Well, that's kind of complicated. But if you really want to be with someone and get married, you can find a way.
    Let's say that when you love someone really much, you want to spend the rest of your days with them, and thus get married with them. It is only natural. It is not about insecurance, it is about deep connection and bonding. I am not saying that if you are not married with your mate you are not bonded, it is just that marriage brings you even closer.

Indianbaba I agree that it is our heritage to live and get married with a very special someone, but I also think that we are able of loving more than once in our life. I am not saying that we can go around and love just about everyone, but in someone's life there may be two or even three "great loves". If they are many, they are not real. I am talking about only a selected few, and if someone is lucky, just one, person that changes your whole life.
    The person that becomes your "light" and guide, the person without whom you feel lost, empty and dead. That is the one you should get married with, and that alone. And I think when the time comes, nothing can keep you two apart. If you want to join your lives, you'll find a way.
    Just my thoughts.

love is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll lllllllllllllllllll

Default Your obsession with oo yy and dd

Forum: Debate Forum
    Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:05 pm
    Subject: what is love#######@@@@@
    Quote Originally Posted by Saulyx
    love is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll lllllllllllllllllll

Forum: Free Web Hosting
    Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:08 pm
    Subject: Funny Pictures
    coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool nice picture
    Forum: E - Friends
    Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:58 pm
    Subject: PHP
    use a google.com it is wery gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddd dd sorry :wink ...

Forum: E - Friends
    Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:57 pm
    Subject: can you help me ?
    i do not andestendddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Above are few instances from the various posts posted by you in this forum. By seeing your obsession with "o, y and d" I am sure that you are deeply in love or planning to fall in love in near future.

We would be more than happy to know your views over it. BUT for God sake do not post irresponsible and meaningless lines. Better, put your experiences with love and what you think in more detail. It'd help others.

Sorry, if I appear to be a bit harsh.

Default If you can't convince them, confuse them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi
    I watched your argument Neeraj/Ebisu-san and indianbaba and if you allow me, I would like to ask a few questions myself on the matter.

Neeraj says that if you are in love with someone but can't marry him for some reasons, you should be happy. I would like to know what kind of reasons could there be. Your mate being already married? Your parents not wanting your mate/ vice versa? Social factors? Age factors? Wealth factors? Someone blackmailing you?

Each case is different. If your mate is already married, then the relationship is wrong - and should not have started. If it's a parent thing, you shouldn't bother listening to them. You're their child, if they can't accept your decisions, let them not. But don't be bothered. If it's a factor thing, you can always overcome it. Blackmail? Well, that's kind of complicated. But if you really want to be with someone and get married, you can find a way.

Let's say that when you love someone really much, you want to spend the rest of your days with them, and thus get married with them. It is only natural. It is not about insecurance, it is about deep connection and bonding. I am not saying that if you are not married with your mate you are not bonded, it is just that marriage brings you even closer.
    Thanks for your comments and taking interest in the on going discussion over Love. I am totally flat after looking at your response Kakashi-san. Frankly speaking after reading it completely, I myself have started to look at it from different perspective. I am a bit late in my response. Anyway, here is my response to make it more interesting.

You have given many reasons when a love can't be converted into marriage. I agree with you that we should strive hard to face any of the challenges and try to remove obstacles from our way so that we may get our love as our wife or husband. It's an unparallel feeling indeed. They say Love is God and I feel it is !

My thoughts don't clash with above logic. What I mean to say that there is always a scope that things didn't turn your way. Let us take an example in Indian scenario where family bonds are too strong and a marriage decision takes into consideration multi-directional aspects. Love doesn't see the social status, economical status, religion, color or caste. But as a social animal, our society do. India is a typical example where you can find every permutation and combination of love.

At some point of time, we have to take a decision that we should get married with each other. Then following things may happen.

There is no complexity in getting married with your love - Go ahead. All the best.

Lovers are ready but there are some sort disagreement among any of the stakeholders due to any of the reasons say ---
    In this case, you need to take a decision as to which path you are going to choose. Just take the tough decision and go and get married with your love. Just check that you only get selfish to a certain extent and you never feel guilty of your choice at some juncture of your life in future. Also you are strong enough to face the challenges posed by the always complaining society where you live. In the end the most important thing that your main aim of life is not going to get affected by your decisions. The transition from love to marriage should be so smooth that it should not lag you behind in acheiving your goals in life. Love is one of the most important thing in life BUT it's NOT THE EVERYTHING in your life.

You have to decide to part way due to some unfavorable circumstances. -- There are different ways to achieve the same thing and many a time we take so long time to reach at the destination that the final target itself is not meaningful by the time we reach there. Please do not spoil your whole life because you can't call your lover as your husband / wife. You have tried your best but couldn't help it so don't think like a loser. God might have kept something better for you and it's upto us to open our doors to welcome and receive it. Let the fresh air come in. You are not failing in love, it's just the unconventional end that you are giving to your love. So, that's why I suggested in my previous post that we can create a win-win situation if we give our previous lover a status of a very - very close friend who will always be there as a friend who understand you the most and get married with someone and love your partner so passionately that he/she forget his past (if he or she had any).

PS:If you can't convince them, confuse them. Ø Life is unsure; always eat your dessert first.

I appreciate the time and effort for your reply, Neeraj/ Ebisu-san.
    And I am reluctantly confessing that I have absolutely no idea about the social structure of India and it's ethics, therefore I am not the appropriate person to agree or disagree with your suggestions.
    Being raised in Greece has it's advantages - and disadvantages as well. We have what people call "Mediaterranean taperament" meaning that we are very passionate in all aspects of our lives. We usually defy social taboos and claim our heart's desire at every cost.
    Like I said, I don't know anything about India's moral code, so I cannot agree/ disagree with your opinions, but I can definitely say that you should really give it a try before giving up. And a hard try as well.
    Albeit I can't debate with your ideas anymore due to my ignorance - and I apologize deeply - , I am at least a bit happy for making you look at the matter from a different prospective.
    I hope I have helped in any way.
    Just my thoughts.

Default Your views have helped the cause.

Dear Kakashi-san.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Just on a personal note, I'd like to share with you that I do encourage people who are in love to go ahead with their decisions and live a happy life after getting married. I have this thought at some corner in my heart that irrespective of the obstacles, we should strive for achieving our dreams. Your views have helped the cause.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast