• yes

15 68.18%
  • no

7 31.82%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: what is love#######@@@@@

Default A Love Story - Kabhi Alwida Na Kahna

A Love Story

From the very beginning, girl's family objected strongly on her dating this guy, saying that it has got to do with family background, & that the girl will have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with him.

Due to family's pressure, the couple quarrelled very often. Though the girl loved the guy deeply, she always asked him: "How deep is your love for me?" As the guy is not good with his words, this often caused the girl to be very upset. With that & the family's pressure, the girl often vents her anger on him. As for him, he only endured it in silence.

After a couple of years, the guy finally graduated & decided to further his studies overseas. Before leaving, he proposed to the girl: "I'm not very good with words. But all I know is that I love you. If you allow me, I will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I'll try my best to talk them round. Will you marry me?" The girl agreed, & with the guy's determination, the family finally gave in & agreed to let them get married. So before he left, they got engaged. The girl went out to the working society, whereas the guy was overseas, continuing his studies. They sent their love through emails & phone calls. Though it was hard, but both never thought of giving up.

One day, while the girl was on her way to work, she was knocked down by a car that lost control. when she woke up, she saw her parents beside her bed. She realized that she was badly injured. Seeing her mum crying, she wanted to comfort her. But she realized that all that could come out of her mouth was just a sigh. she had lost her voice....

The doctor says that the impact on her brain has caused her to lose her voice. Listening to her parents' comfort, but with nothing coming out from her, she broke down. During the stay in hospital, besides silence cry,..it's still just silence cry that accompanied her. Upon reaching home, everything seems to be the same. Except for the ringing tone of the phone. Which pierced into her heart everytime it rang.

She does not wish to let the guy know & not wanting to be a burden to him, she wrote a letter to him saying that she does not wish to wait any
    longer.

With that, she sent the ring back to him. In return, the guy sent millions & millions of reply, countless of phonecalls,.. all the girl could do, besides crying, is still crying.... The parents decided to move away, hoping that she could eventually forget everything & be happy.

With a new environment, the girl learns sign language & started a new life. Telling herself everyday that she must forget the guy. One day, her friend came & told her that he's back. She asked her friend not to let him know what happened to her. Since then, there wasn't anymore news of him.

A year has passed & her friend came with an envelope, containing a invitation card for the guy's wedding. The girl was shattered. When she open the letter, she saw her name in it instead. When she was about to ask her friend what's going on, she saw the guy standing in front of her.

He used sign language to tell her "I've spent a year to learn sign language. Just to let you know that I've not forgotten our promise. Let me have the chance to be your voice. I Love You." With that, he slipped the ring back into her finger. The girl finally smiled.

Kabhi Alwida Na Kahna - Never bid goodbye to me means never leave me in my life.

Have u ever missed someone and felt terrible because
    u think that he/she doesn't miss u?

Missing someone is terrible but at the same time, a sweet feeling.

U will be sitting around wondering if u meant anything to him/her.

Thinking if he/she ever cares about u.

Rushing to the phone once it rings hoping that it's him/her.

Looking out of the window hoping that he/she will surprise u by appearing
    downstairs.

Sitting in front of the television but thinking of him/her,

Missing the final episode of your favourite show.

Laying on your bed, thinking of the last time u were out together.

Thinking of how nice it will be to sit under the stars again,

Talking about everything, your dreams, plans,future.

Logging on to the internet hoping to see him/her online.

When u realise that he/she isn't online and did not return your mail,

U will start worrying if he/she is okay.

Missing someone is a way of growing up i guess.

It exposes u to loneliness.

It teaches u how to cope with being lonely and let u know that there is actually a feeling known as emptiness. Sometimes it feels good to miss someone. U know that u really care and u indulge in the feeling of loving/caring for him/her.

But missing someone and not knowing if he/she is feeling the same is
    terrible.

U feel as if u are being left alone.

So if u miss someone, tell him/her and let them know.

At the same time, ask if they miss u.

Don't let the feeling of missing someone become jealousy or paranoia.

If u are the one being missed and u know it, let the other party know.

If u miss him/her too, tell them. Don't let them wait.

And if the one you are missing can't/doesn't reciprocate,

MOVE ON!!

Life is short, so instead of being hurt & waiting around-Move on!!

Belive in Urself & life, there's someone out there waiting to miss U
    too!!

Love? Hmmm... let me touch the innermost chamber of my heart... it throbs... yes, it throbs. So I must be in love!!!

Allow me to define love as how I feel. When I am attracted to even the simplest thing that a person has, when I feel sorry when he is down and out, when I jump for joy with his fortune, when I miss him when I don't see him... when I care so much about him... yes, I feel I'm in love.

There was a blind girl who used to hate everyone except her Boyfriend........she always used to say that Ill marry you if i could see!!

Suddenly one day some one donated her eyes.......and then when she saw her Boyfriend......

She was astonished to see that her Boyfriend was also blind...............................

Her boyfriend then asked...WILL YOU MARRY ME NOW?
    She simply refused..............................

Her Boyfriend went away saying.......................

JUST TAKE CARE OF MY EYES !!

(¨`·.·´¨) Always
    `·.¸(¨`·.·´¨) Keep
    (¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´ Smiling!!!
    `·.¸.·´

Default Where are you guys

Is there anyone????

Cheers,
    Neeraj

I think love is never tired of waiting; love is kind; love has no envy; love has no high opinion of itself, love has no pride; love's ways are ever fair, it takes no thought for itself; it is not quickly made angry, it keeps no accounts of wrong; it takes no pleasure in wrong doing, but has joy in what is true; love has the power of undergoing all things, having faith in all things, hoping all things. though the prophet's word may come to an end, tongues come to nothing, and knowledge have no more value, love has no end. being in Love is and this is from my opinion: When two people care for each other so much that they would not let nothing or no one get in there way of being together. And they will go to the end of the world to be with each other and do anything for one another. But no one can explain Love.

wow...love...this is so dificult to anwr...I think we're all looking for it

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567