Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Was 9/11 done by the government?

Default Was 9/11 done by the government?

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...51489146455453

They make a good arguement. I check out other sites to see what they have to say about the video. Some information is false, but for most part it seems to be quite accurate. And it does bring up very good questions.

I don't know, i really think the USA government can think to do that to get more "democracOIL" (lol). And there are lots of people beliving in this theory.
    Some movies, like this one, really makes you think about that :S

there seems to many videos on the internet that are starting to convince me that there may be a chance that 9/11 was actually done by the government.....

do i want to believe it was done by the government? ....no
    but it would be crazy to find out that it was done by them sometime in the future....the US would be in total chaos

Even if the government didn't do it, theres unrefutable fact that they could have done something to prevent it from happening. Which in my eyes, puts them to blame.

do we some thing like this in india
    then if not
    it will be in the next election cammpign...lol

Default the GOVERNMENT???

The pictures of the plane that the website tries to tell you is a military aircraft is definitely not. They point out the belly of the aircraft and say there's a missile strapped to it? No, that's an underbelly aero-stabilization fin that keeps the aircraft stable inflight.

I find websites and relative videos ridiculous that undermine the integrity of the United States Government.

yes it most certainly was

Nope... the 9/11 Bombing was made by Saddam Hussein, which is a member of the Al-Qaeda Group according to the news.

How do we 'know' Al Quade did it?

a couple of thoughts on this:

I really wish I could find a reference of this quote, but isn't there a quote from Sun Tzu's Art of war, to the effect of:
    "Sacrificing one of your own army can infact strengthen your forces"?

Of course I don't know what happened on 911.. but there was the theory that it was allowed to happen, to create a rallying point. There was a line in some document in the neo-con philosophy to the effect that the presence of a single, devastating effect was necessary in order to create the sentiment for an invasion of Iraq, IIRC.

Also, there is a theory that we knew of the "surprise" attack on Pearl Harbor, but allowed it to happen in order to create an excuse to enter WWII.

If any of these are true, I have to believe that the decisions were made by expert military strategists, and their concealment was done to simply to prevent public uproar.

There is also some theory that the twin towers were imploded, i.e. they didn't simply melt and collapse due to the planes crashing. Again, even if that was true, it might well have been a life-saving decision overall. Just one that you can't really spell out to the whole population without facing quite a bit of unrest.

just my 2 cents though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast