Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant get listed in google

good site, enjoy with this

I ran into the same problem with my website: http://duluthcellgroup.bizhat.com

Hello,

Mr. Kiran currently only two pages are listed since google bot had visited your website and crawled on the first home pahe and some other page which had more links from the home page.

If you want the google bot to crawl your website again submit your site to some directories or exchange links with some website with same theme as yours. This will ensure the google bot to come and visit your website again and will also increase your page rank.

Secondly I hope you update your pages regularly. Do it since Google likes content that is updated. Even if you change the top of your home page and the bottom everyday and save it and uplaod it will make the google bot think that your site has always fresh content and then it would index the pther pages faster.

Secondly these are earlier methods. I hope you must have heared about Google Site Maps. Read about it on the net or send a reply to this post and I iwll post its complete details.

Once you have a sitemap created for your website submiting it to google sitemaps will ensure that your complete website is indexed by google as often as you can.

y don't u submit ur website to some good websites..
    i mean link exchange because google is based upon the funda of link popularity....

submit to http://zeroin.wordpress.com with a review and link....of ur website

best of luck

hey code101 now thats a nice site I have seen in days. You really seem to be a talented guy and also a hardworking person.

I hope you give a complete description of your website on this forum so that many can visit it.

Google site indexing and ranking info: Google includes sites submitted to its database after approximately 4 weeks. So u have to wait for minimum 4weeks to include ur site in google. Googl's page ranking depends on site popularity and relevance.

Hey freelance jobs thts true,

But one hing can be done to atleast add your home page into google's index.

Add your link to some nice site with a PR more than 2.

Once you do that your home page gets indexed and as soon as its get indexed create a sitemap using google sitemaps and its done. Within few weeks your whole site is indexed. I used this method to get my brand new site indexed in just 8 days.

But theres some problem

When i try t oadd my site to google sitemaps and verify it by clicking the verify button it says this

We've detected that your 404 (file not found) error page returns a status of 200 (OK) in the header.
    :
    This configuration presents a security risk for site verification and therefore, we can't verify your site. If your web server is configured to return a status of 200 in the header of 404 pages, and we enabled you to verify your site with this configuration, others would be able to take advantage of this and verify your site as well. This would allow others to see your site statistics. To ensure that no one can take advantage of this configuration to view statistics to sites they don't own, we only verify sites that return a status of 404 in the header of 404 pages.

What may be the problem ?

Hi there guys,

Well Kiran I havent understood everything you said. What I know is Google asks you to create a blank file with a named which is supplied by google. Then you have to upload that page on your server and provide google with the information.

But even after that you faced this same problem then you would have to consult this to your web host or google itself. Google really provides greta support when you need it though it is slow still nice.

I'll ask few others guys about this and take their opnions too.

I get the above error only on my Bizhat.com site. Maybe because bizhat uses some other server technology. I reques the bizhat.com admins to clarify this.

Why the server return code 200 instead of 404 to google when it checks the site ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast