View Poll Results: Should pitbulls be banned?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

8 38.10%
  • NO

12 57.14%
  • DON'T KNOW

1 4.76%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should pitbulls be banned?

A Pitbull killed a 9 month old baby sitting in the floor while the mom was in the kitchen.

The owners say the dog would have never hurt anything or anybody. This was the first time the dog became aggressive. The baby had not bothered the dog, she was sitting in a seat.

Many counties in my state have banned Pits and they are working on a statewide band.

Default Should pitbulls be banned?

I believe that as a dog owner you should be responsible of his/her dog at all times. The problem with pitbulls is that they can hurt people very easy if they escape their home and roam free in the streets. Again that can happen with any dog but the damage of other dogs toward people might not be as severe.

Default Never

im sure it has been a few times here in this topic but a animal only knows what it is tought it does not grow up wanting to bite people unless its scared so no they should not be banned @$$holes who teach them those bad habbits should be beatin till the white meat shows

I have seen many pitbulls tried nicely and yet still go on a rampage. Wipe the pitbull breed off the planet!

IMHO Pitt bulls shouldn't be banned. I believe its the way the dog is raised. I personally know some very well behaved, trained Pitts.
    Besides practically any dog breed or mix can be dangerous if untrained or for that matter trained for violence. Thats one of the reasons dog fighting is outlawed. Plus its so cruel.
    mugwort

I think they have to be banned, they are too dangerous.

I like pitbulls. It`s not a problem in dogs it`s a problem in their owner. They teach him or to be very aggressive or not.

Lightbulb

Nope, only the owners or "creators" who geneticly manipulates dogs to mach their own selfcentered wishes

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Nekudotayim View Post
    I think they have to be banned, they are too dangerous.
    I understand you worry about them being dangerous.....but should'nt the whole human race be "banned" then?

They seem to be far more dangerous to me?

Quote Originally Posted by mugwort View Post
    IMHO Pitt bulls shouldn't be banned. I believe its the way the dog is raised. I personally know some very well behaved, trained Pitts.
    Besides practically any dog breed or mix can be dangerous if untrained or for that matter trained for violence. Thats one of the reasons dog fighting is outlawed. Plus its so cruel.
    mugwort

I totally agree with this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast