Thread: Signup but havent heard anything

Default Signup but havent heard anything

I signed up for a website on Dec. 3, 2005 and it said that I would hear something within 3 days. I was just wondering if there is something else I am suppose to do or if you all have got the info and are just backlogged. Sorry if I am sounding pushy, I just wanted to make sure that I had at least done everything I am suppose to on my end. Thanks for the help in advance.

Terra

Heard that I had to have at least 5 post to get the account. I have now gotten 6 post so I am hoping that I will hear something for someone on if I have done everything possible to get the account. I totally appreciate any help that you all can give me on this

Default Same trouble

I had the same problem a few months ago, but at that time, we didn't have to make any posts in this forum or be a forum user either. I signed up again with a new domain name and it went alright then

Wow, thats pretty long, I think 1 week is the maximum time you should wait, try signing up again. I do believe people started abusing the free service so they became more strict.