Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: SPYWARE!!!!

thanks i helped me a lot.my comp was putting up ads like crzy i downloaded some of that stuff u posted and it worked great!!! thanks man u were a good help to me i hope you help others too =)

I use Trend Micro PC Cillin 2005. It includes antispyware.
    It scans very fast.
    Then I use Ad Aware SE, Spybot S&D, and Scan Spyware.
    They work so cool.

I have downloaded spybot , but it need you to pay, witout payment you can just check and browse your PC'S bad files,but you can not delete it, anybody can supply one free?

Scan Spyware can detect many spyware that the other program cannot detect.
    Try to use it now, you will love it.

I dont know if someone already posted this, but I use Webroot Spysweeper. Webroot Spy Sweeper safeguards your identity and restores system performance through fast, smart and powerful anti-spyware protection. It is the best Anti Adware/Spyware software in my opinion.

Download Spysweeper V194

Serial Number: SSDC-ONLN-AAAA-NNNL-NINC

this may not be quite on topic but for viruses the best free trial program that i've seen is avast

www.avast.com

i use spyware blaster. gr8 program. it stops the spyware installing in the first place

omg..i download spybot
    and scan..my pc got 51spyware
    so many...

I use ad-aware primarily, but I use SpyBot as well.

The thing is, if ad-aware misses something, SpyBot can pick it up and vice-versa.

I may add one more, but I don't want too many.

Thanks for the recommendation
    I am use rising, you can download the soft in http://www.risingsoft.com.au
    Maximum anti-virus protection for your home or office computer
    1. Originated technology of package-uncompressing and reverifying smartly supports scan and clean on cluster mutation
    Having adopted the originated technology of package-uncompressing and revivifying smartly, the Rising has settled the world difficulty that antivirus software can not effectively scan and clean the massive mutation created from virus package compressed by open and non-open self-decompression programs. So it combs out the hazard caused by this kind of mutation.

2. Enhanced technology of scanning and cleaning unknown virus judging by its behavior keeps away all kinds of unknown viruses
    Rising has enhanced it originated technology of scanning and cleaning unknown virus judging by its behavior so that the Rising AntiVirus software can scan and clean not only such unknown virus as DOS virus, Email virus, script virus and macro virus, but also unknown Windows virus. The Rising first enables the development of antivirus software precedent that of virus and extends its power of virus protection to Windows new virus.

3. All in one monitor system
    File Monitor, Email Monitor, Memory Monitor, Web Monitor, Registry Monitor and Boot Sector Monitor can work in phrase and provide you a full-scale protection. Rising Monitor System provides an embedded virus scan tool for many software and this provides a convenient way for the users which often surf on net to prevent virus.

4. Innovative Network Black List
    It can recognize the virus' origin on net and prevent the virus' attack by black list. It provides a best way for enterprise users to avoid virus' infection by network.

5. Registry Monitor Management List
    Registry Monitor can catch a program's modification to a registry item and alert the user to agree or not. The user can find out the process name which modified the registry item, items and the disposal result by the management list. It provides the user a convenient way to know which program effected the registry.

6. Junk Mail Filter
    This is a new function added by Rising Antivirus Software Version 2005 aim at the inundant junk mails increasingly. It uses Bayes arithmetic to find out junk mails. Rising junk mail filter program may label "junk mail" in the mail title when finds a junk mail, but the user need not open and browse the mail. It can save user's time, energy and money.

7. Triple Virus Analysis and Filtration
    Based on the traditional characteristic code-scanning technique, RAV software adds its own Behavior Mode Analysis Technique (BMAT) and Script Virtual Machine (SVM) two scan and clean virus technique. Triple scan and analysis, can both scan known virus by characteristic code, and analyze unknown virus by virtual machine program. Cooperation of three antivirus engines is the most fundamental guarantee for cleaning and safety of the system.

8. Multi-Engine AntiVirus Technology
    The RAV software adopts the international advanced VST II technology, which is a multi-engine antivirus technology. It can quickly and roundly scan and clean the viruses of DOS, Windows 3.x, Windows 9x, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP and so on. In the evaluation held by the Ministry of Public Security of PRC, it lies in the leading position and is validated as Class I by the national quality and technology supervision bureau. This mostly owes to the multi-engine antivirus technology.

9. Screen Saver Scan
    With this function. while the screen saver is running, Rising Antivirus software will be launched to start a background process to scan your computer, so it can make the best use of your computer vacancy time.

10. Information Center, Give you newest security information and virus alarm
    While connecting to the Internet, it will show the newest information on rising web site automatically such as the emergent virus pre-alarm, the newest security vulnerability and security information, so users can prepare for it.

11. Technology of active smart upgrade eliminates the worry about software upgrade
    Users who can link to the Internet no longer worry about the work of software upgrade. The technology of active smart upgrade can automatically check the latest version of the software. Only do you click a button can the system upgrade for you automatically.

12. Registry repaire tool restores system faults safely
    The registry restore tool newly provided from the Rising can help you quickly restore your computer's registry modified by virus and vicious web pages so as to ensure the system stable and safe.

13. Security Level Define. Change Secutiry Settings quickly
    User can choose pre-defined security Level quickly: Low Level, Middle Level, High Level. User can also use "user define" as normal.

14. CD booting system, directly scan and clean virus
    RAV software's CD supports directly start RAV to scan and clean virus, and automatically seeks the updated version in hard disk.

15. Support a lot of compressed file formats
    RAV software supports scores of compressed formats in DOS, Windows, UNIX system etc., such as ZIP, GZIP, ARJ, CAB, RAR, ZOO, ARC etc. Viruses can not find shelf. It also can scan and clean virus in multi-level compressed files and that in ZIP packages.

16. Clean virus for Windows shared files
    The Rising AntiVirus software has succeeded in settling the difficulty that virus-cleaning can not be performed to running programs. Therefore, it can scan and clean virus in running program files.

17. Scan and Clean Virus in NTFS partitions in DOS environment
    With its leading technology, the Rising Corporation broke through the Windows NT/2000 NTFS file system formats' problems of reading and writing and solved the problems of identification, scan and clean viruses in the files of NTFS partitions under DOS environment. The Rising AntiVirus software can scan and clean viruses completely and safely in NTFS partitions so as to prevent NTFS file system from virus infecting.

18. System Vulnerability Scan
    There may be many insecure settings and vulnerabilities in a user's system which will cause the user a lot of threats or danger. Using Rising System Vulnerability Scanner, the user can detect and repair the insecure settings and vulnerabilities existing in his system.

19. Rising Assistant KaKa
    Rising security assistant can scan Office 2000 (or latter) documentation for virus before it is opened so as to clean macro viruses before they are activated. At the same time, Rising security assistant can also scan virus firstly in OLE controls download by IE5 (or latter) before it runs, stopping vicious code spreading by OLE controls downloaded by IE.

20. Rising Short Message Communication
    Rising Messager is a real-time SMS tool which is used to send SMS quickly, easily and conveniently.

21. Auto-report problems
    The Rising AntiVirus software can report problems automatically. It means that the RAV program can automatically report anything abnormal to the Rising for analysis once it detects during virus scanning and cleaning.

22. Individualized interface style improves the ease of operation in all-round
    The Rising AntiVirus software adopts the latest popular Windows XP interface. You can change its styles and languages at any time. So it fully presents the software's characteristics of individuation and easy to use.

23. Auto-language Configuration
    The language configuration can be automatically done to display the corresponding language interface according to the system default language. Meanwhile, the Rising AntiVirus 2003 edition has realized the synchronization of language interface switching. Once you select the specific language, you don't need to wait till next startup to see the corresponding language interface.

24. User Registration Guide
    This wizard will guide a new user to complete registration, only registered users can update their software through the Internet.

25. Entire optimization has been done for Intel Pentium CPUs so as to improve the efficiency of virus scanning and killing and real-time monitor markedly.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast