View Poll Results: Do you think India should sepearate its Nuclear Facilities as Civilian and Military ?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

2 100.00%

Thread: For Indians

Default For Indians

Do you think India should sepearate its Nuclear Facilities as Civilian and Military ?

Is it really necessary?

Do India have to concede to US pressure

I dont see much problem in seperating the Nuclear fascilities because they both primarily function on different grounds. This move is more to make 'fanatic ametican democratic goverment officials' happy.

You can call it not a pressure but a way to get Bush admin forward in its so much hyped future technological colloboration with India. Congress is unusually elastic when it comes to pressures from US and all, but surprisingly our honest prime minister have shown quite much credibility, a quality not much associated with 'spine less' congress.

Default REMEBER

DON'T U REMEBER THE LATEST NOBLE PEACE PRIZE IS AWARDED TO NUCLEAR REACTOR ADVISOR.

NO NO NEVER INDIA SHLD USE IT FOR MILITARY PURPOSE

Like every other country India has also started its Nuclear program for meeting its both requirements i.e. military and peaceful purposes.

Its not easy to take a decision on separating its facilities though I am not sure of mounting international pressure. Everyone wants to dominate the world. But I feel, that India should continue with its plans in near future and without entertaining any international pressure.

guys you all forget that, seperating a facilty into civilian and militarty is nt that easy as much had been talked about.

Knowing more about them technically, it could cost a lost, and might require India to give up vital installations.

if india is going to give up to pressure, that is going to cost them dearly in the future.

Well said buddy, I am also of the same thought. It does cost a lot and in this process we cannot expose our secrets to our enemies.

Default separting Nuclear Facilities as Civilian and Military

Yes. India should separate the Nuclear Facilities as Civilian and Military . I am doing basic research in a nuclear research center. We have restrictions of working there. We can not stay late or overnight. If one separate these facilities, the restrictions will be less.

okY I never had an idea about all this