Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what's this bullshit about God?

lula Guest

Default what's this bullshit about God?

Let's grow....This is 21st century...There is no such thing as God, it's man made bullshit, superstition from caveman days. That's what an un educated man does when he doesn't have the answer, God said this, God did this, have faith, God wiil do this or that. When I ask an uneducated person, why is sky blue? He replies because God made it blue. That is not true, it's blue because of the light reflection based on light spectrum. This stupidity causes all the problems of the world.

I say, if there is God then he is all loving, he is all powerful, he loves me because he made me, I am his son. It doesn't matter to him if I call him Father, Hindu, Sikh, Muslim, Jesus or a fuckhead. I am his son and he dosen't bikker about small things.

These idiots, who go and kill innocent mother and children are very sick people. They are psychologically disturbed. They are nothing, not heros, not Saints. They should be in mental hospitals or jail, locked.

Heros were Ghandi, King, Mendellia. They did not hide and kill innocent women and children. Even when they were beaten brutely, They stood upright. Those were heros.

These sick people, they call "Terrosits" are not heros. They are no better than any thug, robber or a killer. (Unlike Ghandi, Mendella and King) They hide. And they hear voices from God to kill in God's name, then they are really sick mentally.

What did 9/11 accomplish?

Iwill tell you, I was a muslim, My family and I lost everything on 9/11 and I know lots of other muslims and relations who were totally destroyed, like me , in the stock market. Is this what Ghandi wanted? to destroy your own people. It never occured to him, Iam sure. These Terroist, sick, thugs distroyed their own people. So my friend, if police stops your car and you. Nothing personal againt you, It's what I thought were my people did to you and me (destroyed us).

Yes...

God is a man made concept used to give a term to the unseen maker. It is other things in our hearts that cause war....yet others bring "god" into it... *shakes head*

How material....

lulu

u seem to b a wise man. i mean what i said. i had serious difference of opinion with all my friends on the matter of god. everyone seems to believe that god exist. just ask them to show him, they say he will not appear for everyone. but only to those whom he has great love. that means i am not among his loved ones. i feel then he is not god.

u said Gandhi, King, Mandela are real heros. YES. they are the real heros of this world. they had the courage to go ahead to achieve what they set out to achieve. may b they made some mistakes on the way. who doesn't commit mistakes? even god made serious mistakes. u ask me what they were. He allowed his creations to start religions, kill each other in the name of god, gave the prophets holy book (book with lots of holes) to enslave the humanity in the name of god. I feel god is powerless. otherwise he should have set right everything.

the shankaracharyas, ayathollas, popes and all those religious leaders have only one thing in mind. increase the numbers of their followers, keep them enslaved, make their lives miserable through war, poverty and take away his freedom. Life without god and religion is better. Today science can really work wonders. but again this has been hijacked by stupid people. Einstein made the greatest mistake. he taught the american how to make bombs. he thought by taking it away from germans and giving it to americans was a great achievement. i have no hesitation to tell the world that albert einstein was on of the world's greatest fools and who put the entire humanity at the door step of Lord Death.

There are so much to keep writing. But there will be no end to it. Hope people realise their follies and correct themselves.

rk27blr, i agree with you :D
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Guys,

Its nice to see so many people seeing through the hipocracy and tyranny that is used to control people in the name of god.

Most people are born into a culture which gives them a sense of identity. Unfortunately, many cultures reclassify themselves as a religion which increases the control of the 'priests' and religious zealots over the people.

Like many people in the modern world, I have been dazzled by the god of science, materialism and money.

I have been very fortunate over the last 10 years to have been woken from that illusion and would like to share a thought with you in the hope that it brings some hope and inspiration to your thoughts.

Despite being of a scientific background, I have discovered that every physical materialisation is a function of thought.

You attract people and situations into your life which are a function of yours thoughts and beliefs at the deepest level.

World affairs are a complex mix of the state of the collective consciousness of all living things.

When we 'blame' others for anything we are not happy about, we disempower ourselves and 'choose' to be victims.

When we take responsibility for the things that happen to us by accepting that at some level, we were the seed that put those events into motion, then we move from victim-hood to self empowerment.

Life is a journey of expansion of our consciousness

God is the highest level of that consciousness and will not deny us the opportunity to experience whatever heaven or hell we can dream up in order to discover our true spiritual identity and return home to this higher state of consciousness.

If you wish to be succesful in your journey of consciousness ascension, recognise fear in your person in all the forms you can. Face it and clear yourself of all darkness. By fostering anger, fear and hatred you only feed this negative state of affairs and cause it to persist.

What you resist ... persists.

Do not buy into the material reality model. It is completely wrong.

If you need some 'scientific proof' use the Internet to read about people like Charles Vogel who was a top IBM researcher and actually developed the coating used to make the first hard-disks. Vogel has worked with the mind connection amplified through crystals and has achieved remarkable breakthoughts in this area.

There are many others, but for some reason, this knowledge is suppresed. So if you want it, you are going to have to go and dig for it.

Love and Peace to all of humanity

Default religion

i can sense some pain in your post.

you know, you shouldn't be judgemental about other people's religion just becuase they did something horrible to you and all of your relatives or anyone else for that matter. i think we should respect other's beliefs and opinions, even though we don't agree with them. as i've said in my other post. it's a clash of beliefs and ideologies.

thats right. religion is made by man. man made it for them to be able to 'HOLD ON TO'. it's what they do to explain an event that had happened. during primitive times, people believed that nature has these forces (spirits) that affect their surroundings. and that, in turn, made them worship these beings. some even called them gods.

the same thing applies to all religions. new religions come out because they do not believe in the religion, and their teachings, that is currently spreading in their society.

Default Respecting Religion

I apologize if I caused any offence or gave the impression of being judgemental about religion.

I think you misunderstood me.

It is not religion that I was writing against, but rather those people that knowingly manipulate it to suit their own purposes.

I absolutely respect each and every persons choice of religion as their right of free will to choose their own road to enlightenment. We just need to worry about our own choice, and respect those that others have made, even if they are different choices to our own.

At the highest levels of spiritual attainment, we should even be able to respect negative choices that people make where they choose no religion, and instead choose to be self-serving at the expense of others. But I am not at such a high level of spiritual development., although I aspire to it.

It just saddens me when I see people of 'high intellect' but 'low moral character' who have no respect for the 'essential spirit and message' of most religions. They knowingly use their intellect to pass their own messages off as the message of the religion. In this way they have no respect for the religion, but they exploit peoples natural desire to learn more about their own faith to further their own agendas at the expense of the religion.

I am sure that you will agree that there are plently of these characters running around, many in quite high places, who use religion as an excuse for their own agenda, whilst misleading genuine devotees in the process.

In the end, we are talking about highly capable people with malicious intent who are preying on people who are genuinely trying to follow a spiritual teaching.

I trust that to speak out against such people is not worthy of the charge of being judgemental, unless you are speaking from a 'higher level' which I already accept I have not yet reached.

Default misunderstanding

oh. sorry. i didn't clarify the person im pertaining to with my post. i was pertaining to the person who posted this topic.

sorry again for that.

Default Re: misunderstanding

Quote Originally Posted by mbacarra
    oh. sorry. i didn't clarify the person im pertaining to with my post. i was pertaining to the person who posted this topic.

sorry again for that.

Thank you for the apology, it is a perfectly reasonable mistake

i agree with you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast