Thread: Justin Bieber's Someday Fragrance to Be Honored at FiFi Awards

Default Justin Bieber's Someday Fragrance to Be Honored at FiFi Awards

With no shortage of accolades to his name, Justin Bieber can add one more to the list: perfume master.

The 18-year-old pop star will be honored by The Fragrance Foundation at their 40th annual FiFi awards -- the self-proclaimed “Oscars” of the perfume world. Bieber has earned the highly coveted Elizabeth Taylor Fragrance Celebrity of the Year award, which is presented each year to a celebrity who has embraced and promoted the world of fragrance. Last year, Halle Berry took home the honor.

Bieber’s female fragrance Someday shattered records back in June 2011, raking in $3 million in just three weeks at Macy’s. Proceeds from perfume sales benefitted Pencils of Promise, an education-based charity organization that helps build schools all over the world.

“I am honored to be named Elizabeth Taylor Fragrance Celebrity of the Year. It means a lot to me that my fans and The Fragrance Foundation support all my accomplishments,” Bieber said in a statement. “The best part is that my favorite charities are sharing in the success; it is important to pay it forward. Plus, I have the girls smelling great!”

Someday is also up for Fragrance of the Year: Women’s Luxe and Fragrance of the Year: Consumers’ Choice. The 40th annual FiFi awards will be held on May 21 in New York with Jane Lynch hosting.

Justin Bieber More Pictures

Keywords:Justin Bieber , pop star ,The Fragrance Foundation , FiFi awards,Oscars,Elizabeth Taylor ,Fragrance Celebrity , Halle Berry, Macy’s,Jane Lynch.
    Last edited by sherlyk; 05-15-2012 at 11:21 AM.