View Poll Results: who likes the new harry potter and the goblet of fire?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • ME!

15 88.24%
  • its awful!

2 11.76%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter?

I personally find the latest installment to be the very best. They're delving into dark territory, and as any adult knows as they've grown up, real life tends to become more compelling, rather than living in a fluffy fantasy world.

Default Harry Potter

If you want to know what really happened to harry potter. Watch Teamsquad's Harry Potter and the Solicitor's Trombone.

No I don't think that Harry Potter isn't any good cos it's not the real truth!!

I do not see. I think this part is really sux. but i like 1st and 2nd parth of harry poter .

i like the book more that movie =.=

I was kinda disappointed with the Goblet of Fire. The other movies were great and did a really good job of translating the book onto film. The last one, though, I thought didn't. I was really looking forward to it as well :cry:

its great nothing like the book but still good
    and theres no film like it as in greatness

i didn't watch it yet but i watched other three parts and i think the first part is better.

the only HP that rated PG-13 is HP GoF !

I saw it and It was prefect in my opinon

I'm not a fan of Harry Potter, the films are too long and boring.

Default aaaaaaaa

Harry Potter is the name of a popular series of fantasy novels by British writer J. K. Rowling. Depicting a world of witches and wizards (the protagonist being the eponymous young wizard Harry Potter), the series has since the release of its first novel, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (retitled Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in the United States) in 1997, been criticised, both literarily and otherwise. Despite this, the series has succeeded in gaining immense popularity and commercial success world wide and across age demographics, spawning in addition to its original medium, books, movies, video games, and a wealth of other commercial items.

The majority of the series' action takes place between 1991-1998, focusing on Harry Potter’s journey toward manhood over the course of his education, interactions, journeys, and adventures. Through the course of these, the series also explores themes of friendship, ambition, choice, prejudice, and love against the backdrop of the expansive magical world with its long and complex history, diverse inhabitants, unique culture, and parallel society. The books also focus on Harry's stuggle of growing up an orphan, and the bonds he has with certian people because of his parents' deaths.

As of 2006, six of the seven planned books have been published. The latest, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, was published in its English-language version on 16 July 2005. The first four books have been made into successful films, and the fifth began filming in February 2006. English language versions of the books are published by Bloomsbury, Scholastic Press, and Raincoast Books.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast