View Poll Results: What do you think of suicide?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • It is acceptable at times.

23 48.94%
  • It is never acceptable.

24 51.06%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide

Suicide is unacceptable.

I to get depressed at times. Its up to you to make yourself think different.
    If you are uncapable of doing so, I won't feel any sorrow about your death.

If you can pull a knife on a family member, than I will be able to pull a knife on you.

Life isn't so complicated when you threaten me or my family.
    Life becomes very small at that point.

I won't care a bit if you die or anyone else. Its not me dead.

Enjoy life while you are alive, make yourself believe things; enjoy yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient_Coder
    Suicide is unacceptable.

I to get depressed at times. Its up to you to make yourself think different.
    If you are uncapable of doing so, I won't feel any sorrow about your death.

If you can pull a knife on a family member, than I will be able to pull a knife on you.

Life isn't so complicated when you threaten me or my family.
    Life becomes very small at that point.

I won't care a bit if you die or anyone else. Its not me dead.

Enjoy life while you are alive, make yourself believe things; enjoy yourself.
    I couldn't understand the family angle in your post dear Ancient_Coder but it's quite true when you say "Enjoy life while you are alive, make yourself believe things; enjoy yourself."

If you permit we can discuss the family part in more detail here. We fellow bizhat-ians might be some help to you. Because you seem to be in a bit tension when you wrote this post - am i right? Just guessing.. Lets talk about it, it would surely help us in releasing tension.

Suicide is uacceptable
    Its life
    U'll alwez hav to deal wid failure and depressions

But then this life do give u some happy moments
    whcih u cannot 4 get in ur life

If u ask me I've been facing failure tooooooo much
    for the last 1 and half month since new year

But I know if I get through this period
    there will b sweet fruit to all this

Life is to face troubles, not to get away 4m them

Well Said Guttu Bhai....

We should have Never Say Die Attitude always.

I always keep saying one thing to my friends, I don't have time in my this short life to think about the problems, tensions, revenge, frustration and any un-necessary things. I would think about all those things in my forthcoming lives :-)

Till then, let me enjoy the beauty of life.. I have no time.. I just want to explore new ways to be happy and bring happiness in others life at the same time.

Yes and thnx 4 appreciating
    Its gud way to live ur life

and I live life as it comes
    Its very difficult if u plan it and live
    and make things happen according to ur plans
    and if they fail u get more frustrated
    I tried that before
    Now I live life as it comes

Like u said no thinkin of problems
    Jus face them as they come

Yeah that's true. We need to keep trying different options in our life. Instead of getting frustrated with one thing, we should spend time in trying out other alternatives.

Nice to know that you have changed for betterment.

Good Luck !

Thnx for wishing me

I'm having troubles still
    but I'll stick to this attitude as I think
    its better than the previous
    and after all everything depends on how
    ur mind reacts to the situation and ur mind shud feel gud

i could never see the reason to commit suicide there are so many alternatives

damn haha.. yea... well life should be valued. but theres always times when you can take your own life in hopes of saving anothers. that would be what i call honorable suicide. jesus commited suicide to an extent... did he have mary and her bitches flash the guards while he was getting whipped so his homies could rush the distracted guards? na... he WILLINGLY died. christianity plays a large role on our society. i rest my case.

Default I think it's a person's right to choose

There are many religions, and I'm not on earth to judge other people. I don't know if the Christian Bible makes suicide a sin. The Hebrew Old Testament part of the Chrisitan Bible records that God gave Moses the 10 Commandments. One is "Thou Shalt Not Kill". It is contradictory, because God aided his people in wars. Ignoring that, suicide is 'killing oneself', so for Hebrew/Christian's it is unacceptable.

Think it is the Buddha religion that teaches our souls choose to incarnate on this planet to have a certain life experience. Perhaps the soul choose suicide? Or being of that belief, one never would, because one would be too busy learning the lesson.

What if a person holds no belief in a God/Goddess or Higher power? Then suicide is a way to end their suffering on earth. Happy, cared for people don't commit suicide. An unloved person without a home or anyone to love or be loved by, and unable to ever be able to return to the normal world due to society's way of keeping a person down, might find suicide the only answer.

Then their are the very elderly who will never recover from an illness. Did you ever watch someone die slowly, their body rotting away, while they are alive. The suffering and pain! I think that person has a right to suicide.

Not to offend, but if God were as loving as I've been told, he won't allow humans such suffering, that they'd choose to not want to live.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast