View Poll Results: What do you think of suicide?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • It is acceptable at times.

23 48.94%
  • It is never acceptable.

24 51.06%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Suicide

呵呵`~~~~你们好!!!我是中国人我的
    邮箱是:[email protected]
    很愿意和你们交流!!!!!!!!!

Man use proper language
    only English is accepted here
    and don put e-mail Id's in ur posts

Default suicide not acceptable

Its not depend on the individual its purely depends on the situation those faced in thier life.Its purely not acceptable.But if its happened its not thier false..

Default hard decision

I think sucide is unexceptable, it is seen in religous terms if u take ur own life you will end up in hell being ripped aprt for the rest of ur life, due to the fact i belive in a afterlife i do not think it is acceptable for someone to take there own life.

It is not only unacceptable. It is VERY UNACCEPTABLE.

In my opinion, suicide is the most coward, irresponsible and ungrateful act that any man would ever do. Coward 'coz he defeated himself NOT the enemy. irresponsible 'coz he left his family and loved ones in depression. Ungrateful 'coz he offended God who gave him that precious life.

Suicide can never be an option. God puts us to a test menay times, but if you follow his rules, you will se that better things come to you. Besides life is a gift.

Default suicide

it is not comfortable for human life.
    it is not right way.
    it is give troubles to us.

interesting thread. a lot of people just stating their opinions with almost no support. "suicide is bad because suicide is bad. mmmkay"

some people in this culture are, or at least feel, effectively abandoned. it takes quite a bit of strength, actually, to complete the act. i'm not going to question someone when they can actually bring themselves to, say, self-inflict a fatal gash in their wrists. it takes quite a bit of emotional pain before you can do that. :(

I think that there is always an end to the tunnel, full of light-you can always improve your life, suicide is just a sign that the one who did it was afraid to improve him/herself

Most suicide is a form of escapism, I don't think that form of it is excusable.

However there is a the question, if a man knowingly takes on harm he knows can kill him for someone else's life, is that considered suicide? If so, then what constitutes suicide?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast