'Rowdy' season is in... Prabhu Deva's forthcoming directorial 'Rowdy Rathore' is the flavour of the month. Be it in the way of colourful dressing or the way you showoff your tapori lingo... Rowdy istyle is being enjoyed these days, thanks to Akshay Kumar's new avatar for his film.

Explaining the meaning of 'Rowdy', Akshay said - It means mastikhor (mischievous), badmaashi (being naughty), ched-chaadi (teasing), chori chakari (stealing). But at the same time masti also means being good at heart and to see no one gets hurt in the process.

When his co-star Sonakshi Sinha was asked what kind of 'rowdy'ism Akki did to her, she replied, "He is very sharif (gentleman). But sometimes he used to start calling me with different names. Whenever he doesn't remember my name, he used to call me Sudarshan, sometimes Feroz..., sometimes Shantilal... This is the most rowdy thing Akshay has done...." On this Akshay quipped in, "I've even called her as Sonakshi bhaisaab."

'Rowdy Rathore' releases on 1st June 2012

Akshay Kumar more stills

Keywords:'Rowdy, Prabhu Deva,Rowdy Rathore,tapori lingo,Rowdy istyle, Akshay Kumar, mastikhor, badmaashi , ched-chaadi , chori chakari , Sonakshi Sinha,'rowdy'ism Akki, sharif ,gentleman,Sudarshan,Feroz,Shantilal, Sonakshi bhaisaab,hindi film news