Thread: What should I learn for web designing?

Default What should I learn for web designing?

I already know HTML, CSS, and basic Javascript.
    I'm going to move on to PHP and MySQL unless there are better options. What order did everyone else learn their stuff?

Default Programming

I learned HTML first and that got me hooked. After that I learned QBASIC then VB then Java, JavaScript, C, C++, and now PHP. In that order. Right now I am also extending my knowledge of C++.

Go with Flash if you can...

i learnt c first then c++ & once just started reading some html tutorial & really found it interesting so did that. now i'm getting deeper into javascript

HTML first or Go with Flash if you can

You should learn for web designing are html, photoshop, css, MS Frontpage, php, mysql and the use of ftp softwares for file uploading.

I was going to get into C++ but I didn't want to spend years learning it just to make up one simple AI program. I know how to code it but not the actual code. For example, the randomizer to pick a number to open up a certain page in a certain list governed by the input.

I will just hire a coder to do it all for me one day. Saves time and hassles that way. Probably save money too.