Two stars are born. Arjun Kapoor has impressed one and all in 'Ishaqzaade', which is doing bumper business all over, while Parineeti Chopra has proved that 'Ladies v/s Ricky Behl' wasn't a flash in the pan. From being Dimple Chadha, she has moved to being Zoya Qureshi in as effortless a manner as one would have imagined. Now that the audience, industry and trade is acknowledging that Parineeti is definitely there to stay, the actress confesses that she was conscious about changing her image in her very second outing.

"People had liked Dimple Chadha in 'Ladies v/s Ricky Behl' but I was hoping that they do not expect the same act to be repeated by me film after film. I am an actor and would like to do new things and play different characters. Zoya was different from Dimple and the character had its own shades. I wanted her to accepted as well", says Parineeti who is now busy gathering all the accolades coming her way.

Also, when 'Ladies v/s Ricky Behl' released, Parineeti was the surprise package. In case of 'Ishaqzaade' it was a wait and watch approach to see if she would get it right second time as well. However now from her third film onwards, there would be definite expectations from her. How is that feeling to be scrutinised now?
"It feels good. I am glad that you acknowledge the fact that there are expectations. It is good because I want to be someone who is here to stay", declares Parineeti before signing off.

More Stills

Keywords: Arjun Kapoor ,Ishaqzaade, Parineeti Chopra ,Ladies v/s Ricky Behl' , Dimple Chadha, she has moved to being Zoya Qureshi, Zoya,hindi film news