Thread: Suja Varunee joins Arya's 'Settai'

Default Suja Varunee joins Arya's 'Settai'

Suja Varunee has done a pivotal role in Arya's forthcoming multi-starrer, 'Settai'. The actress has completed her portions in the film that's taking shape in a fast pace, much ahead of the schedules planned.

"Director Kannan approached for a guest role on Tuesday (May 15) and I gave my immediate consent to be a part of the big project. We finished the shoot in no time and I had a gala time working with Arya, Santhanam, Anjali & the crew. I'm thankful for the role and I just can't wait for the film to release", says an elated Suja .

The actress was recently in news for joining Aadhi - Taapsee bilingual 'Maranthein Maniththen', where she plays Aadhi's love interest in the flashback scenes.

'Settai' is the official remake of Bollywood cult 'Delhi Belly'. The film by UTV Motion Pictures stars Arya, Santhanam, Premgi Amaren, Anjali and Hansika in the lead roles and will be releasing sans offensive language unlike the original. The light hearted comedy is aimed at family audiences.

Suja Varunee More Stills

Keywords:Suja Varunee ,Arya,Settai,Director Kannan, Santhanam, Anjali ,Aadhi,Taapsee bilingual,Maranthein Maniththen,Bollywood cult,Delhi Belly, UTV Motion Pictures , Premgi Amaren, Hansika,tamil film news
    Last edited by sherlyk; 05-18-2012 at 04:15 PM.