Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Web Design SOftware

Default Web Design SOftware

Just curious what most people prefer as far as web design tools. Ive been working with Frontpage. Im still fairly new to html.

Hey Ramsonne,

I have used Frontpage, but I prefer DreamWeaver MX, which is what I currently use. It's got a lot of great tools, and is a great help when learning CSS.

If you are registered at cfe-clan.com you can view and download these files at anytime.

Personally I use Microsoft Frontpage 2003 and Photoshop 7.0 Along with MacroMedia Flash 8 (English).

hello,..

i used all of macomedia software studio 8 (Dream weaver , Flash , fire works)

I use at Photoshop 7.0 ME. It's not easy but when you begin to start the deal it's.

hi

I use Macromedia Dreamweaver 8, Macromedia Flash 8, Photoshop CS2

cheers

Axel

i like Macromedia Dreamweaver 8. for me it s very helpful

i use photoshop 7 but not at all to its potential. im just learning how to mess around with it with some basic functionality. im going to have to check out php next. i know a little html and c# but it looks like php is a huge boon for website development today.

Default Gettin your hands dirty.

G'day cobbers, Well I like to get my hands real dirty, so I do it the hard way, HTML in the raw, I use Stone's 'Webwriter' but do my coding from my head, [and books sometimes now i'm getting old]. This way I know what I have and do not have to remove all the junk that most of the 'Fancy" wysiwyg ect editors give you. Well it's the way us old bloks like to do it.
    Jeff. :lol:

so I do it the hard way, HTML in the raw
    hehe. i know what you mean. i do my html the same way i do the little bit of C# i know. in its code form. i use the software but all of my coding is done in text form, not button-mashing. i edit the same way so that my code is clean and esy to read.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast