Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mallika Sherawat Exposed!

Default Mallika Sherawat Exposed!

For those who've seen her in action, this headline may appear like more of a shock. Not because, they are expecting some more 'flesh' talk but instead, they must be wondering, what else is left that they haven't seen already?

Don't worry, we'll tell you. But first tell us, what do you know about this sultry lass?

Her name is Mallika. She comes from sleepy town like Rohtak and women lib at her place is like a distant dream. Right?

Wrong, Wrong and Wrong again!!!

The name is Reema Lamba and she hails from the Nation's capital itself. No need to say about the women's status in capital especially if you belong to one of the wealthiest family of the entire community.

Feeling a bit puzzled? Just chill ! You're not alone, her father, Mukesh Kumar Lamba is a puzzled man as well.

‘‘I don’t know why my daughter keeps saying she’s from a middle class, small-town family,’’ he says while talking to a leading daily. ‘‘Ours is a top Jat family. When we asked her, she said, ‘Papa, filmon mein yeh sab kehna padta hai achchi publicity ke liye’. When Mallika says silly things in interviews in Mumbai, it’s hard for me to explain to members of my family that this is one of the compromises she is making for her job. But still, she is my daughter. What can I do?"

Changing her name was not out of choice. There were a lot of Raimas and Reemas already present in Bollywood and Mallika didn't want to get lost in between them hence she chose such a distinctive name.

And now it's time to drop a bombshell. Mallika Sherawat a.k.a. Reema Lamba is married.

She got married soon after completing her college to a boy of her choice, Karan Singh Gill, who was a pilot in Jet Airways. Hence some of the Glamour photographers remember as Reema Gill. But the marital bliss didn't last long for the couple. Sherawat took a road to the glamour world while ex-husband still lives a quiet life in Delhi.

Quite a revelation in a day! Isn't it?

For her teachers at Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, she is a flamboyant, bold, sharp, outspoken girl. For her ex husband, she is a lost ache. Her parents and relative see her as their li'l girl fighting out on her own and for us she is our 'Controversy Queen'.

That is Mallika Sherawat for you!
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Default Mallika

She is the best

very hot and cool

she is the only one sexiest star of bollywood

really i like her

Default MALIKA the DREAM GIRL

Malika can truly be said"THE DREAM GIRL"
    I haven,t such a hot babe before in the gloomy world of showbiz.

Was that her in MURDER?

Default Re: Mallika Sherawat Exposed!

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    Her name is Mallika. She comes from sleepy town like Rohtak and women lib at her place is like a distant dream. Right?

Wrong, Wrong and Wrong again!!!

The name is Reema Lamba and she hails from the Nation's capital itself. No need to say about the women's status in capital especially if you belong to one of the wealthiest family of the entire community.
    I don't know about rest but, this one she is saying right, ihave visted her house in Rohtak ,any many eminent personality of rohtak knows her family.
    she live in model town there.

about rest thing really i don't know

she is a bitch, a real wild bitch, no respect 4 any 1, Only wishes 2 full fill her lust

thanks for all the movies

Default download

I'm new for site how can i download

keep it up man good work

Default need the link

Pls provide me the link.

Thanks,
    Chandrasek

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast