Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sex

I believe that society needs sex to be in committed relationships to stem societal chaos.

jewish law never specifically condemned pre marital sex, but pre marital sex was basically saying "we now have to get married"
    Last edited by kelticpete; 01-04-2010 at 08:26 AM.

Default Sex

Sex is a God given gift. So it is precious and one has to take care of it, use it with responsibility.

Pre marriage sex is a taboo in most communiteis all over the world. As humman beings, a person will be attracted to the opposite sex is normal at teenage. Due to the liberal rules in families, youngsters select the wrong path.

No sex, no existance to hummanity. At this age of sexually transtted diseases, all of us have to be responsible. Faithful to your partner, practice safe sex, Have sex only after marriage.

If one cannot control his/her feelings, marry at the earliest. Enjoy sex with your spouse.

Default Re: Sex

Quote Originally Posted by manoj-ksa
    I think we need sex as we love it, for me and as I am Hindu sex is forbbedn without marriage, but more people do affair because of that.
    in my opinon , I as I never made sex before marriage, I do not like people who make sex just for sex ( like animals) , we are human bein and we have motions.
    [/quote]

Animals have sex to procreate, not just to do it. Animals have emotions as well, they just express it in different ways.

animals dont have sex JUST to have sex. THey know what they're doing, and they know babies are made from making out. HUMANS have sex JUST to have sex...they do it for fun, why I dunno. It's just to make more stupid humans.

Default Re: Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection
    Sex is a God given gift. So it is precious and one has to take care of it, use it with responsibility.

Pre marriage sex is a taboo in most communiteis all over the world. As humman beings, a person will be attracted to the opposite sex is normal at teenage. Due to the liberal rules in families, youngsters select the wrong path.

No sex, no existance to hummanity. At this age of sexually transtted diseases, all of us have to be responsible. Faithful to your partner, practice safe sex, Have sex only after marriage.

If one cannot control his/her feelings, marry at the earliest. Enjoy sex with your spouse.
    I agree with you on every word.
    Nicely said.
    Problem is this relativisam in what we live today.
    The unnormal becomes normal, and normal becomes unnormal.
    Sad but true.

Default how did religion get into this?

Religion is good because there are people who will kill and harm others without caring. Sex is good as long as do not sleep with the wrong person like a stalker or someone who is unbalance. Sex is made and created to be enjoyed not feared and dreaded or denied(hence rape, harems, sex slaves and etc. it should not be corrupted or made sick) just think about laying on your back is good for because it helps back pains and flatter stomach. you can always think of this when you have sex at one pt. in time someone is going to be on there knees or back!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234