Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: love doesn't exist.

Default love doesn't exist.

so don't waste time looking for one.

i think love does exsit and i don't know why people say that...you love someone in one way or another! <3 Lisa

Default Love does exist

love does exist.
    It depends on How you define love?
    Dont you love your parents, your brother/sister, your friends.

those talking about love with some one of opposite sex and expecting to have intimate relationship can be think of this if they dont get what they are expecting from their relationship

Whew! What a thread to debate about...

To the headstarter of this thread, I only say a thing for you.
    Your existence on earth is out for love. If you believe that there is God, you must believe that there is love. If you don't, there's no point of proving anything...

I believe love comes to you and you just waste your time looking for it because if you spend to much time looking for it the person you end up with is not your true love.

There is an actual set of chemicals released in your brain when you fall in love, just like any other human emotion. Love exists, you can't disprove that.

it does. and it hurts badly.

Default i believe that...

love exists, im sure

most of the previous posts talk about love in its shallow form, like falling in love with someone as you laid eyes to the person. this is what you feel when there is the release of chemicals like what kowxisle said. and i think this kind of love is what mantisbest is not wasting time looking for.

there's also the unconditional one. this is the kind you dont expect to receive.

anyways, if you're about giving, then love exists. if you are about taking, then love might not exist for you.

love is the emotion you attach to someone or something.

and by emotion i mean the brains "make-me-happy-feel-good" drug. infact researchers have found that the brain activity of crack addicts and people in love are very similar or the same!

I agree with a lot of the previous posts here, love does exist. My question would be if somone meant that love was only 1 kind of love. There are many kinds of love - being in-love, loving parents, fmily, friends, maybe loving baseball!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast