There may be a few problems afflicting the IPL, but Sachin Tendulkar on Friday said that they don't make the entire tournament questionable. "I think there are one or two problems in every organisation and it does not make the entire organisation bad," responded Tendulkar to a query on allegations of spot-fixing surrounding the BCCI's lucrative Indian Premier League.

Tendulkar, who is set to take oath as Rajya Sabha member on June 4, advised young players to follow the people who set the right example and absorb their good qualities. "I would definitely say spot-fixing is not a good example to set. My advise would be to follow the people who set the right example. Follow the right direction and absorb all the good qualities," he said during a function.

A TV sting operation recently showed five fringe players connected to the IPL purportedly indulging in questionable behaviour, prompting the BCCI to suspend them besides launching an inquiry. The cricket body has asked its new anti-corruption chief Ravi Sawani to conduct an inquiry and submit a report.

The suspended players are TP Sudhindra (Deccan Chargers), Mohnish Mishra (Pune Warriors), Amit Yadav (Kings XI Punjab), Shalabh Shrivastava (Kings XI Punjab) and first-class cricketer Abhinav Bali.

More pictures

Keywords:IPL, but Sachin Tendulkar, BCCI, Indian Premier League,Rajya Sabha ,A TV sting operation , chief Ravi Sawani , TP Sudhindra ,Deccan Chargers, Mohnish Mishra ,Pune Warriors, Amit Yadav ,Kings XI Punjab,Shalabh Shrivastava ,Kings XI Punjab,first-class cricketer Abhinav Bali.