Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are we forced to post?

Default Why are we forced to post?

I as just wondering why you must post twice if you want to use the web hosting service? I assume it somehow gives the site owners money but how?
    The end.

It doesn't get them money. In fact, the forums are pointless. It's just a preference.

Its to introduce people to a new community.

Also people are forced to post here is also to prevent people signing up and and spam with email bots and take up a ton of bandwidth etc...

That's right.
    I think it is to avoid people from taking advantage of the site and spamming other people and doing anything automatically with some program to do this task.

here i am clear that why i am posting!!

Well I am not some program... I am a real live woman. LOL okay had to that was funny.

But I totally understand why you all do this!

I am Thai and I am not good at English so 5 messages to post is very hard for me to do.

I think it is totally necessary to ask members to post, because there are actually people who are even trying to post cra* in this forum. They put random letters and symbols in order to increase their posts... it is just wasting the web space and bandwidth. It's free for people who really want to make their web sites, so please give some respect to this forum....

Completely understandable. You're doing the hosting, so why wouldn't you try to cut down on abuse of your system? Thumbs up! :)

I can never figure this stuff out...it all seems very senseless but whatever makes your boat float...:)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast