Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

3 100.00%
  • no

0 0%

Thread: Game Thread

Default Game Thread

it would be comfortable to see all game either under one thread or in a new forum

how many of you agree with me,

Recently i saw one page full of games(Though games posts are nice), but they being placed in General computer is higly misplaced

I AGREE WITH YOU ... NEED NEW FORUM FOR GAME AND SOFTWARE ... I HAVE LOTS OF FREE FULL GAMES AND SOFTWARE... I ASK THIS BEFORE ONE MOD BUT HE SAY ONLY ADMIN CREATE NEW FORUM... NOW THIS TIME HE ADMIN NOW I ASK HIM AGAIN ...

oh yes. id be all for a gaming forum. im sure LOTS of the members here are using web space dedicated to games in one way or another.

i too join these guys for a seperate game fourm like the one for movies

Quote Originally Posted by sahil_india_boy
    I AGREE WITH YOU ... NEED NEW FORUM FOR GAME AND SOFTWARE ... I HAVE LOTS OF FREE FULL GAMES AND SOFTWARE... I ASK THIS BEFORE ONE MOD BUT HE SAY ONLY ADMIN CREATE NEW FORUM... NOW THIS TIME HE ADMIN NOW I ASK HIM AGAIN ...
    Who is that Mod? PM me. And one separate thread for free games is enough. this is my personal suggestion.Or we can convert some forums which are not gaining much attention into one forum and using that space for games. We need to conduct a poll for that. I will speak with that with other mod's and admin's.

Quote Originally Posted by indianbaba
    Who is that Mod? PM me. And one separate thread for free games is enough. this is my personal suggestion.Or we can convert some forums which are not gaining much attention into one forum and using that space for games. We need to conduct a poll for that. I will speak with that with other mod's and admin's.
    Thanks indianbaba,

I already PM to ******* but can not get any answer... I think all our forum get much attention .. We need to create new one forum for Game and Software download... So members easily download free full software and games.. Can you please contact Other Mod's and Admin's, and create new forum for game and software ???

Edited by baba. don't put names here sahil. i will take ur suggestion to other mod's and admin's.

You guys shouldn't get any new forums until the mods improve their skill and actually moderate the entire forum properly.

hmm nice wit ancient coder,
    but have to agree with him as he has a point