With Karan Johar announcing Emraan Hashmi as lead in two of his upcoming productions, it is apparent that the choice of leading ladies would be from the top league as well. One can well expect that this would indeed be flattering for Emraan to see that even top rung heroines (read Kareena, Katrina and the rest) are now looking at benefiting from working with a younger star like him, especially since all this while most of their pairing was with men who were over 40 years in age.

"If you look at Emraan's career journey so far, he has mainly worked with actresses who are new in the industry", says an industry source, "Right from Mallika Sherawat (Murder) to Esha Gupta (Jannat 2), there have been newcomer girls opposite him. In fact his most experienced co-star has been Vidya Balan and there too it wasn't a conventional pairing."

Now an unconventional outing is expected from his pairing with Kareena as well, which would be announced very soon.

"See, casting of a female lead is something that is done by the producers and directors as per what they feel appropriate. I have never sat down and pin pointed on whom I wish to work with and I guess the same would good hold vice versa as well", Emraan keeps his diplomatic hat on, "In any case all girls who have acted in my films have contributed something wonderful and I am sure that would be the case with experienced actresses as well."

We look forward to that for sure Emraan.

Katrina Kaif cute more stills

Keywords: Karan Johar ,Emraan Hashmi ,Kareena, Katrina,Mallika Sherawat ,Murder,Esha Gupta ,Jannat 2,Vidya Balan ,pairing , diplomatic hat,bollywood film news, Emraan.