Director Vijay laughs at reports that he and his ‘Deiva Thirumagal’ actress Amala Paul, who were supposedly in a relationship, have broken up. It was widely buzzed that the duo has parted ways amicably since they were busy with their commitments. “Break-ups can happen only if two adults see each other. How can there be a break-up when nothing is there between me and Amala Paul? She is my good friend and we are still in touch. But there is nothing personal between us,” he says.
Dubbing the reports as utter rubbish, Vijay says, “I wonder the reason behind publishing such baseless reports without verifying the facts. I am busy with my films and I have no time for other things.”
Vijay, who is popular for ‘Kireedam’, ‘Poi Solla Porom’, ‘Madrasapattinam’ and ‘Deiva Thirumagal’, is currently directing Vikram for ‘Thaandavam’. On completing the film, he will start a movie with Vijay.

Amala Paul more stills

Keywords: Vijay,Deiva Thirumagal’,Amala Paul,good friend ,Kireedam,Poi Solla Porom,Madrasapattinam,Deiva Thirumagal,Vikram ,Thaandavam,tamil film news,gossip gallary