Consortium of Self - Financing Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamilnadu is conducting Common Entrance Test - 2012 for the Admission of Students under Management Quota of MBA / MCA / ME / MTech / MArch courses during the Academic Year 2012-13.

The eligibility of courses under the category of MBA/ MCA/ ME/ MTech/ MArch is given below.
(1) MBA Degree Programme: A pass in any Degree with 10+2+3/4years pattern, (or) A pass in any Degree with 10+3 (Diploma) +3 year pattern. Candidates who have already passed the above qualifying degree course and those who have appeared for the final semester / year examination of the said qualifying degree course during April / May 2012 may apply for MBA / MCA / ME / MTech / MArch Common Entrance Test - 2012, for admission to MBA degree programme.

(2) MCA Degree Programme: A pass in any Degree with 10+2+3/4 years pattern with Mathematics at +2 level or (or) 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern

(3) ME / MTech / MArch, Degree Programme: A pass in with at least 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in:
BE / BTech / BArch Degree programme.
BPharm / BSc (Agri. / Forestry / Horticulture / Fishery) degree programe. Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts, which are prescribed.
Candidates with section 'A' & 'B' certificate holders and other similar certificate holder of professional bodies or societies ( e.g. AMIE) recognised by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India are considered to be equivalent to BE / BTech Degree programme only with 2 years industrial experience in the relevant field after successful completion of the course. An experience certificate is to be produced by the candidate.

Application Forms: Candidates desirous of appearing for the MBA / MCA / ME / MTech / MArch Common Entrance Test - 2012 conducted by the Consortium should fill their applications in the prescribed format through any of the following two modes.
1. In the prescribed application format by post.
2. Online direct mode.

Send the completed application form (Data Sheet) along with the Examination fees in the form of a crossed demand draft for Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only) (Rs.200/- for Tamil Nadu SC / SCA / ST candidates) drawn in favour of 'Consortium of Self Financing Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamilnadu' payable at Chennai. The SC/SCA/ST candidates will have to enclose and attested Xerox copy of their permanent community certificate card issued by competent authority along with the application.

If the Candidate is desirous of attending both MBA / MCA and ME / MTech / MArch Common Entrance Test, he / she has to enclose an additional Common Entrance Test fees in the form of a demand draft for Rs.800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only) (Rs.400/- for TamilNadu SC / SCA / ST candidates) along with the filled in application form

The completed application form (Data sheet) along with the enclosures should reach the following address on or before 5.30 p.m. on 16.07.2012:
The Secretary, MBA / MCA / ME / MTech / MArch Common Entrance Test - 2012, Consortium of Self - Financing Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamilnadu, New No. 29, Ganapathy street, Royapettah, Chennai - 600 014.

Important Dates:
1. Commencement of issue of Application Forms: 08.06.2012
2. Last Date of Issue of Application Forms: 13.07.2012
3. Last Date for the Submission of filled in Application Forms: 16.07.2012
4. Commencement of Issue of Hall Tickets: 18.07.2012
5. Date of MBA / MCA Common Entrance Test - 2012: 04.08.2012
MBA: 10:00 am to 12:00 noon, MCA: 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
6. Date of ME / MTech / MArch Common Entrance Test - 2012: 05.08.2012
ME / MTech / MArch: 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
7. Publication of Results and Merit List: 23.08.2012

Keywords;
Consortium of Self - Financing Professional, Arts and Science Colleges ,Tamilnadu ,Common Entrance Test -,Admission of Students under Management Quota ,MBA, MCA,ME, MTech , MArch courses ,MBA degree programme,BE, BTech,BArch Degree programme,BPharm ,BSc, Forestry , Horticulture , Fishery,Master’s Degree, Science,Arts, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India,education news