Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: adult jokes(only 18+)

Son: "Dad, why does love-making makes you feels good?"

Dad: "Just like digging in your nose, it`s feels good, right!"

Son: "Why is it that guys don`t usually feel as good as gals?"

Dad: "Just like when you dig in your nose, it`s your nose that feel good, not your finger!"

Son: "Then why do gals feel bad when they are raped?"

Dad: "If a stranger comes along and digs in your nose, will you feel the same way?"

Son: "When girls are having their menstruation, why don`t they usually want to have sex?"

Dad: "If your nose is bleeding, will you still want your nose to be dug?"

Son: "Dad, one last question ... why don`t guys like to wear condoms when they make love?"

Dad: "Would you want to wear a glove when you dig your nose?"

A little boy came down for breakfast one morning and asked his grandma, "Where`s Mom and dad?"

and she replied, "they`re up in bed."

The little boy started to giggle and ate his breakfast and went out to play. Then he came back in for lunch and asked his grandma "where`s Mom and Dad?"

and she replied "they`re still up in bed."

Again the little boy started to giggle and he ate his lunch and went out to play. Then the little boy came in for dinner and once again he asked his grandma "where`s Mom and dad?"

and his grandmother replied "they`re still up in bed."

The little boy started to laugh and his grandmother asked, "whats so funny? Every time I tell you they`re still up in bed you start to laugh! what is going on here?"

The little boy replied, "well last night daddy came into my bedroom and asked me for the Vaseline and I gave him super glue."

Once 4 gujju wives met at a party talking about their husbands new cellular phones....

First gujju wife says to others... "Maro pati ne pass mota laura(motorola) che!....

Second gujju wife replies.."Aree sirf mota laura thi kya hoga? errection(ERICSSON) chahiye!....

So the third gujju wife stepa up & says..."aree mota laura bhi thick hai, errection bhi thick hai, Par semen(seimens) nahi to kya fayda?...

And then the fourth said..

"Mota laura bhi ho, errecson bhi ho, semen bhi ho, lekin na kiya(nokiya) tho kya fayda??....

lmfao! thats a great one, true too ;)

loved it dude. keep em coming

Oh wow ... now you r updating well !!

At a Gynecologist convention in two gynecologists were talking. One from France says, "There was a woman in my office yesterday with a clitoris like a watermelon."
    One from England says, "That's impossible, if she had a clitoris the size of a watermelon she couldn't walk.
    The first one responded, "You English, always thinking about size. I was talking about taste."

A doctor saw a nurse with one of her boobs hanging out of dress. He questioned her, Nurse said, "Oh these medical students never keep things in place after use!"

A mother taught to her son to go to bathroom by the numbers. 1 open ur fly, 2 take out ur equipment, 3 pull back the skin, 4 do ur business, 5 let the skin forward, 6 stow ur equipment, 7 close ur fly. She used to check him often n she was pleased to listen 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 until one day when she heard, 3-5, 3-5, 3-5, 3-5,3-5.

Thought for the day:
    In terms of sex satisfaction, woman is like a road and a man is like a traveller. The traveller gets tired but the road never ends!

nice jokes << thanks alot man

please i want more jokes >>

lo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0l

:) :( :)

Newton’s 3 laws.
    1.Every man has a pole, woman has a hole
    2.When pole enters hole, it produces a new soul
    3.When hand in motion, it produces lotion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast