Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE GUYS!!

1. Bizhat used to have an easier way to apply.
    2. Bizhat is FREE, without any ADS.
    3. Bizhat is trying to protect theirselves by tightening the application.
    4. Bizhat is still the best FREE HOST out there.
    5. Bizhat owned ya...

East or West BizHat is the Best

My friends and I have three projects already running on Bizhat and have never had any trouble. If your site just sucks or you don't comply with the requirements to have your account activated, then it's your problem. Just learn to read!

Well i have to say that i registered and i got my site working and then added some posts to get the upgrade and everything is fine untill now .

The reason i am on bizhat.com is there is no banners like others , and the more you post the more upgrade you get , and this is why i am posting this .

hehe

I've never had any problems :D. I signed up yesterday and told then exactly what I was going to do with my site, and I was accepted. Btw, bizhat seems to be the best for me too, everything else seemed crappy, and sometimes, fake. Bizhat didn't seem fake at all. After checkind the forums and all, seemed really good with all the things the members were saying. Oh, and I do like the way they ask about what your site is going to be like. If they didn't, someone could just use it to upload and share illegal stuff, and...yea :D.

I actually did the same thing; followed the steps, posted, got rejected. Now I want to know how to take my name and email off of this board but do not see the option under the personal settings section that is a part of most other forums. So here we go, I am officially requesting to be taken off of your forum and to not receive any more emails, notices, alerts or other form of contact from your misleading organization. If I receive another email you will be in violation of the federal privacy act and will be liable when I file against you. Good day and goodbye.

I'll try it anyway. What do I have to lose?

Come on you guys need to know not everyone is rejected all the time, certain intentions are bad, and if you register for two hostings, you don't get anywhere, if you were rejected try and request for hosting again, and then maybe you will be accepted for hosting.
    Proxies I think aren't accepted very much, because lots of harm can come from a person. :P

Anyway try and request another website again.

I think I'll get rejected first time, typed in a bunch of random words for my name. I always do that though...

I hope this is not fake, you probably just didn't do it right.
    post #1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast