Thread: Check out ma site!!!

i know its in freewebs but i am upgrading v.soon!!

Looks cool, what games is it based off of? Also I can host you a forum and you can do what you want with it if you like.

Also i would be available for help desk from 4 PM Central US time to 10 PM Central US Time. The rest of the time I go to school and sleep.

I can also give you a nice simple Contact Form.

Its for habbohotel helpdesk is also habbo hotel, would contact from be php ?

Yes it would be PHP, the form is in HTML but the functions code is in PHP, I can look around for CGI stuff.

kk please could you make one :) would you be able to have a selectablke subject???? also do you know any free php hosting? thanks

I do give out php hosting, I don't have an interface stuff like freewebs does, my hosting mainly consists of experienced people who use Frontpage Photoshop and an FTP Program.

I'm sure I can make a selectable subject.
    Right now I'm in the works of a project with a contact form if a person selects a certain department or subject that the form will be mailed to a certain email. its still under beta testing and I probably won't get that done for along time.

Selectable subject is very easy and I can set that up if you need that.

ok thanks, is CFE you site? i have registered and i am awaoting a reply, i use dreamweaver and just type ftp:// for ftp access,
    Thanks