This seems to be the season of actresses getting engaged or entering wedlock. Close on the heels of Sneha, Mamta Mohandas, Udayathara and Ananya, Radhika Apte has announced that she would marry her boyfriend soon. The actress, who started her career in Kollywood with ‘Raththa Charithiram’ and was later seen in ‘Dhoni’, is currently playing the female lead in Ajmal starrer ‘Vetriselvan’, which is taking shape in a fast pace.
“I am in love with Benedict Taylor, a London based musician. Our interest towards music brought us together. Our engagement took place last month with the blessings of elders in both the families,” she says.
Radhika adds: “We are planning to enter wedlock next year. Benedict Taylor is a nice gentleman and he never interferes in my career. I will sure act after marriage.”

Radhika Apte more cute stills

Keywords: engaged ,entering wedlock,Sneha, Mamta Mohandas, Udayathara , Ananya, Radhika Apte, Kollywood ,‘Raththa Charithiram,‘Dhoni’,Ajmal , ‘Vetriselvan,Benedict Taylor, London ,musician,tamil film news