View Poll Results: Will a cure ever be found?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 81.25%
  • No

3 18.75%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will HIV be cured

Quite difficult.....Hope for best

Default AIDS can be cured

Baba Ram Dev, a yoga sant from Haridwar, Uttar Pradesh, India claims,Yoga can cure AIDS. By performing yoga - Prana yama - one can get the miracle recovery!.

Haridwar is the centre of yoga learning having a history of centuries. Foreigners prefer to be in ashrams located in remote areas in Haridwar to learn Yoga from the "Gurus" - teachers.

A medical research institute in Pune, India claims that their innovative panacea can prevent AIDS infection!.

As AIDS is spreading very fast all over the world, we can hope for the best. A cure - medicine - at the earliest.

Be aware of AIDS. Beware of AIDS. Avoid mistakes, no cure yet, be awarded with death!!!.

Prevention is better than cure.

Its fake. AIDS cant be cured by Yoga
    Yoga helps in preventing many diseases but cannot cure this one
    I used to respect Baba ramdev for spreading of yoga
    But now he is laos in the list of dhongi babas

Yes, of course! Just wait, out scientist are working hard to find the cure. Hope that they find it sooner. 8)

Doubt we'll find another cure for anything... Cancer, HIV, etc. There will be cures for the symtoms, but I doubt anything that completely rids it. :roll:

it will be cured but dunno when because science is developing, like in the past the black death, it has cures now :p

It will never be cured, and neither will all the others. Otherwise the government will lose money and sponsers and jobs because healthy people do not need doctors and medicine.

Hell, they've almost figured out how to stop people from aging...anything is possible

Default mop

In my opinion, Hiv/ STD will never be cured medically because i see it as a punishment to man-kind for its sins. It could be decreased dramatically if everyone were well informed and educated.

I think governments already have the cure for this kind of diseases, but they use it only in special cases, since drugstores would reduce their profits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12