View Poll Results: Will a cure ever be found?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 81.25%
  • No

3 18.75%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will HIV be cured

Default Will HIV be cured

I have to say that I believe that there is already a cure. I firmly believe that it is being held back and may never be released as the drug companies are making far too much money on the "treatments" they sell now.

I know a couple of researchers in other fields and they too believe as I do. It is sad, but the truth is that money is more important to drug companies than people.

You only have to look at how much money drug companies get for so called HIV research and you can see how much they are making off this. If that money were to dry up because a cure was found, many would lose a large portion of their research budgets.

hiv will be cured one day for sure. But i hope that if the medicine is found out there will be lot more of illegal sexual activities going around in this world.

I believe the Almighty is sovereign, granting BOTH mercy and judgment on whom He wishes. Therefore, I believe it's up to him. However, we should do our own part by refraining from acts that lead to such.

Default Re: Will HIV be cured

Quote Originally Posted by gayromantics
    I have to say that I believe that there is already a cure. I firmly believe that it is being held back and may never be released as the drug companies are making far too much money on the "treatments" they sell now.

I know a couple of researchers in other fields and they too believe as I do. It is sad, but the truth is that money is more important to drug companies than people.

You only have to look at how much money drug companies get for so called HIV research and you can see how much they are making off this. If that money were to dry up because a cure was found, many would lose a large portion of their research budgets.
    gayromantics, you took the words right out of my mouth! I didn't know how to answer the poll because if a cure has already been found, neither a 'yes' nor 'no' vote to the question would make any sense.

It's not just HIV/AIDS but a number of other so-called "incurable" diseases have natural remedies that the pharmaceutical industry and their allies don't want to see the light of day. It is indeed sad that greed: the love of money, takes precedence over love for fellow human beings.

Case in point, the Neem tree has many medicinal benefits. It is my understanding that in India it has been used for thousands of years to treat and cure a wide variety of diseases and is known in many quarters as "The village pharmacy". But you can bet your bottom dollar that as the drug companies become aware of its growing popularity in the West, they will use all means necessary to discredit its efficacy in treating diseases. They will impliment massive misinformation campaigns to scare people away from taking it. They will quote "statistics" on how many have died from taking it and so on.

This is the world in which we live. :(

I am not sure about it
    But hope there is no cure
    u'll say wat kinda person I'm
    but if the cure comes then there will b sure increase in RAPE
    cases and casual sex

As a citizen of my country I feel bad that many
    youngsters are havin casual sex
    which surely is bad 4 my nation and the culture
    which is the pride of the country

But I also think the cure shud come
    dats bcoz there are many innocent peoples who
    are unknowingly affected by this

I believe that in the year 2008 we will have a huge medicine updgrade!

HIV WILL BE CURED LOL!

No because the government is to caught up on stuff that is not as important so they fund other places and deprive HIV labs of thier funds.

(voted yes)
    I hope there will be a cure!
    A vaccine will be great.

either they have the cure, or they destroyed it while destroying the rainforest.

I hope a cure will be found so people with HIV can be cured.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast